Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (mod-grf) Log

cycle is amazing. muscles are full, sleep is crazy good. Last night I pinned 1mg of Dac to try it out. Ive been boom dosing 500 mcg of Ipam at night also which has really made my sleep great.

Cheers until next time

cycle is amazing. muscles are full, sleep is crazy good. Last night I pinned 1mg of Dac to try it out. Ive been boom dosing 500 mcg of Ipam at night also which has really made my sleep great.

Cheers until next time

Thanks for the update. The GH inducing peptides are the real deal.
For me the key is having realistic expectations as to the results and running them long term, much like real gh to get the true benefits. Sure you get the immediate benefits you are speaking of as far as sleep and fullness etc but to really have them effect and help to transform your physique takes time and combining them with androgens of some kind heaps that significantly as well.

over 10 weeks in and I must say that results are better than I expected. However, over the last week or so Ive seemed to plateau a little. Last night I switched up and add mk677 in.

Top Bottom