Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP winny tabs... results?

If they are light blue...kinda small....legit...they are the shit. Some batches are slightly underdosed, so you might need to take 2 a day rather than 1. Trial and error on this is the best way to decide. Start with 1 a day...if you get good results...stick with that. If not, bump them to 2 a day. They work great.

just my experience, i didn't like them, i was taking two per day and didn't get anything hardly at all from them? but that was just me, i've read a lot of people who say they got great results

I liked em.. I was only doin 1 a day.. I started the winny at the same time as eq and worked it up until the eq started to kick in..

I noticed that I was sweating buckets when I went to sleep on the winny.. once I was done with it the sweating isnt too bad anymore..

CAN WE LAY OFF THE INITIALS? sorry if you take this as flame, but it's posts like this that caused our friend to get popped.

Top Bottom