Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

IP Prop pain?

little chris

New member
I know IP products are pretty solid but the only prop I've used in the past was Farmak from the ukraine which was as smooth as it comes. Anyone use IP's prop and how was it? Painful?
 
prob won't get much love for ip, although i have had no problems

it just depends on the person i think bro. some people reacat to the prop some dont

i don't even at 200mg/ml with eo oil
 
I took a few shots of regular test prop and i hated life while i was on it and most of all my ass hated sitting down. I gave it to a buddy and he has no problems with it so i dont know wtf is up with it. Get some Ethyl Oleate-based test prop. Its pain free
 
Top Bottom