Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intramuscular Dbol, Test E, Deca cycle

original_ks

Hi all. I've done heaps of searches but I want to run this by you for advice since there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.

Week 1-2: Dbol - 30mg - Intramuscular (ED)
Week 3-4: Dbol - 40mg if sides then stick to 30mg.
Week 1-12: Test E - 600mg (300mg x 2)
- Week 1: 2, 500mg test jabs
- Week 4: 2, 500mg test jabs
- Week 9: 2, 500mg test jabs
Week 1-10: Deca - 400mg (200mg x 2)

Week 1-4: Arimidex - 0.5 ED
Week 5-14: Arimidex - 0.5 EOD
Week 5-8 & Week 11-14: HCG
500iu Sunday, 500iu Wednesday
Week 16-20: Nolva - 20mg ED
Week 16-20: Clomid - 25mg ED

Calories, macros, during and after. To ensure gains are kept after cycle I will be upping my calories and will be adopting power lifting style training and focusing heavy compounds.

Those weeks where I up the test, is that right? From what I've seen that's the way to go.

I know about formastanzol, HCgenerate, bridge etc but they are unavailable to me.

My HCG is in 2, 5000iu vials and I've tried for months in preparation but can't get bac water. I have sterile water only, can't even find where to get BA. Even my suppliers and other gear users I know don't even know or use it.

Hi all. I've done heaps of searches but I want to run this by you for advice since there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.

Week 1-2: Dbol - 30mg - Intramuscular (ED)
Week 3-4: Dbol - 40mg if sides then stick to 30mg.
Week 1-12: Test E - 600mg (300mg x 2)
- Week 1: 2, 500mg test jabs
- Week 4: 2, 500mg test jabs
- Week 9: 2, 500mg test jabs
Week 1-10: Deca - 400mg (200mg x 2)

Week 1-4: Arimidex - 0.5 ED
Week 5-14: Arimidex - 0.5 EOD
Week 5-8 & Week 11-14: HCG
500iu Sunday, 500iu Wednesday
Week 16-20: Nolva - 20mg ED
Week 16-20: Clomid - 25mg ED

Calories, macros, during and after. To ensure gains are kept after cycle I will be upping my calories and will be adopting power lifting style training and focusing heavy compounds.

Those weeks where I up the test, is that right? From what I've seen that's the way to go.

I know about formastanzol, HCgenerate, bridge etc but they are unavailable to me.

My HCG is in 2, 5000iu vials and I've tried for months in preparation but can't get bac water. I have sterile water only, can't even find where to get BA. Even my suppliers and other gear users I know don't even know or use it.

1. what are your stats, height weight age bf etc.

2. Why can't you get forma, bridge and other supplements they are easily available on Mr.supps and deliver to every country, even Australia which has very strict customs

3. If you have done "heaps" of research then you would know that you don't use nolva with deca.. it does nothing for progesterone and can actually make it worse.. deca doesnt convert to estrogen but to progesterone.

4. what are you taking to combat progesterone side effects? do you know what to look for if you get progesterone related sides?

5. Do you know how your body handles these compounds individually? So if you do get side effects how do you know what's causing it?

6. Why are you ramping up and down the test and why are you using 1 gram of gear some weeks.. that's is a huge amount. Only a handful of the veterans on here would run that amount of test.

7.Bac water can be easily gotten if you bothered to look.. its not illegal and some pharmacies will give it to you..

I don't mean to be a dickhead but these are all issues that need to be addressed.. and other guys might not be as nice about how they say it to you..

^^ this dude... Where the hell were you researching? Bodybuilding? Research for another 6 months bc you're very uninformed on steroids, just saying

Top Bottom