Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

International dating or mail order brides

furious

New member
What's your take on them? I worked for a web hosting company that hosted a couple. A company based out of Colombia was having tech problems, I resolved the issues and they gave me a free year's memembership. I talked to a couple of the girls, they seem, well, like genuine ladies.
Curiousity...
 
I mean an agreement where she has to stay married to you for x amount of time or something like that. I doubt a contract like that would hold up in court though.
 
Oh, no, it is just a normal type marriage. If a marriage can be called normal. There seems to be a lot of foreign women who would like to marry an American, Canadian or Western European man, I know a lot of it has to do with the standard of living in our country and that American men are basically more respectful to women.
Again, just curious, a lot of these women are HOT! ouch!
 
Maybe some of the couples do genuinely fall in love. It may be a good way to meet someone from another part of the world.

I think that if the intention from the beginning is marriage, then that just increases the chances of failure. I understand that it would be almost impossible to 'date' due to the fact of distance and that marriage is really the only option to spend time together. I'm sure only a small percentage are successful.

My wife told me of a story where a russian bride came to the states after marrying a lawyer through one of those programs and she hated it due to the fact she sat at home constantly alone and had no friends. I think she saw this on one of those shows like "Dateline NBC" or something.
 
And of course some are just out for citizenship, but trust me it's a long process! Just to get a green card is quite a wait.

Just because you marry an American doesnt make it easy to slip in to the U.S. INS makes it hard!
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom