Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interaction Of Supplements.

PANTS

JUST WONDERING, DO ANY OF THESE SUPPLEMENTS HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON EACH OTHER? IE CANNOT BE TAKEN TOGETHER?:
1) ZINC
2) CREATINE
3) CLENBUTEROL
4) 5-HTP
5) ST JOHNS WORT

ANY INFO APPRECIATED. THANX.
P

ummm... if i agree,
4&5 should deffinitly not be used together
I also caution self-medication for deppresion
If you have a problem go see a doctor
If your an E head (which i'm not saying you are) i hear that serizone (seritonon) is the only proven way to go to replenish your 5-HTP

Serzone is a prescription anti-depressant. It's a MAO inhibitor. Its basically a generation older than the SSRI's like Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil.

There's some speculation that taking Prozac immediately after E usage may help alleviate the crash in seritonin levels that takes place over the following days. There's also SOME speculation that this may prevent SOME of the neural damage associated with E. I haven't read this regarding Serzone, though. Keep in mind, all side effects of taking E can be avoided by not taking E....

St J's MAY be a SSRI, it's tough to find any (validated) information that conclusively shows how it does what it does. Or, for that matter, if it really does anything. Anyhow, 5-HTP does seem to do something and it should NOT be taken with SSRI's.

Man that sounds heavy........I really only do the 5-HTP when trying to come down or when having trouble sleeping, not for pro- longed periods.
St Johns for during the Winter months: I think it makes a difference..who knows?!?

Top Bottom