Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin in ketosis

hamo

Hey, with all the research iv put in over the last few months theres still a few questions un answerd. Insulin being my main one. Say im in ketosis and eating roughly 25g of carbs aday, if i were to consume 60g of carbs all at once from a energy drink this would kick me out of ketosis because it spiked my insulin level yes ? Well why would this then take on average 2 days to get back into keto ? That 60g is 240 kcal so if i was
to do HIIT untill i burned 240 kcal why would thos not put me back into keto or am i missing something ? does the insulin stay in the system for a number of hours after a spike or can it simply be burned off ? sorry if im missing something guys im just confussed!

Hey, with all the research iv put in over the last few months theres still a few questions un answerd. Insulin being my main one. Say im in ketosis and eating roughly 25g of carbs aday, if i were to consume 60g of carbs all at once from a energy drink this would kick me out of ketosis because it spiked my insulin level yes ? Well why would this then take on average 2 days to get back into keto ? That 60g is 240 kcal so if i was
to do HIIT untill i burned 240 kcal why would thos not put me back into keto or am i missing something ? does the insulin stay in the system for a number of hours after a spike or can it simply be burned off ? sorry if im missing something guys im just confussed!

without over thinking it it wont work or keto.

you can low carb diet. just eat high fat low carb (all carbs rom veggies) all the time except eat a half cup oats 1 hour pre w/o and your simple carbs post w/o. it will work fine but not be keto.

on another note you will be putting yourself at an even greater risk of diabetes. thats the main thing that makes these polumbo style keto diets so shitty. that and the heart rsks from high fat and no/low grains.

Im interested in keto diets anymore to be honest i was just curious to hpw insulin really acts on the bodys ability to store and how long it does this after its been spiked with high glycemic foods. I sort of get around 150g of carbs on workout days and keep it to around 100 on rest days so im definatly not opting for ketosis in any sence. I want to use the carbs to my advantage so would 50g high sugar 30 mins pre workout and then another 50g after be a good idea ? I dont get any pump when on keto diets and im loving days after loading at the min :)

Im interested in keto diets anymore to be honest i was just curious to hpw insulin really acts on the bodys ability to store and how long it does this after its been spiked with high glycemic foods. I sort of get around 150g of carbs on workout days and keep it to around 100 on rest days so im definatly not opting for ketosis in any sence. I want to use the carbs to my advantage so would 50g high sugar 30 mins pre workout and then another 50g after be a good idea ? I dont get any pump when on keto diets and im loving days after loading at the min :)

ater sounds right. the before to me would be bad but the beore is easy to figure out. if it fuels a good w/o then its good. if you want to know if the amount is excessive then start with half the amount and keep adding each w/o until you reach a point where it gets the job done. i personally like oats and berries pre and fish and rice post for food. i usually use a shake post though either big blast or isolation with added glucose or some rice cakes

the big discovery to be made with diet and cutting is to ind out exactly what you need to keep mass and only eating that amount. the w/o and post w/o throw a screw driver into the equasion because they each will have different needs that chainge constantly. this is the main reason i find going by feal to be a much better way then using the numbers and formulas. unless you want to memorise 150 different formulas then the math will never be as good as going by feal.

Top Bottom