Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase Eca Stack???

sassylifter

I have taken both clen and cytomel and know that especially with the clen you increase the number of pills till you feel it effecting you. I apparently have a high tolence, because I was up to 6 pills a day with the clen and felt nothing. Yes, I saw results, but no side effects. I am off and have started an ECA stack again. The directions on most storebought brands direct you to take 2 morning, 2 night, not exceeding 4 a day. Taking this and even more(6)...I feel nothing and see extremely less results. Does the same apply to this? Should I increase what I take, whether it be Thermodrine, Hydroxycut, etc? Should I increase it till I feel effects? Also, would you recommend one of these ECA's as oppossed to buying ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirine separately and taking them? I am really unsure about this and feel like I am not taking enough. I am a 5'5" 30yr female weighing 145. I lift 3 times a week and on those days do 30 minutes cardio. I teach aerobics twice a week and on those days do 1 hr 30 minutes cardio. My goal is to lose bodyfat of course and get noticibly more lean. I have considered winny. Everytime I complete a cycle of clen and or clen/cyto...a few days later my weight goes right back up!!! It is driving me crazy!! Help...

I just wanted to say, that maybe your body needs a break from the eca for a month or so, to let your system clean itself out. Then restart it at a later time, when your receptors are clean. Sometimes the body works up a tolerance to that stuff.

And winny will not help make you lean, per say, but puts muscle mass on you. I am not to sure that winny would be the choice AS for you . I started my cycle of winny when I weighed 145 pds., and as of yesterday, I am up to 157 pds. The steriods wont help to make you lean.....they will add muscle. Clean diet and lifting weights more often, will be a big boost to speeding your metabolism.

Good Luck.

ok a few things...

for your goals:
increase the weights and ease up on the cardio
make sure your diet is in check

for the eca:
seems like your body is no longer affected by these stimulants, get off them for a while as they are no longer effective.
Dont increase the dosage, its too much
And it doesnt make a diff really if you take them separately or in a prefixed stack

winny is not for you right now

how did you do the T3, it can be catabolic (lose muscle and fat) if not done correctly

:)

Increase Eca stack?

I did the clen/cytomel combo for 3 weeks pyramiding up and much slower down, especially the cyto....100mcg cyto max, 120clen max....I am planning to do a much heavier cycle of clen in about 2 weeks, I hope it works. As far as the cardio thing..it is such a mental thing with me...I have to do at least an hour on the 2 days I teach my class(that hour being the class itself), but if I don't do at least 20 minutes before and 20 minutes after my class and at least 30 minutes on the other days to...I feel awful, like I have accomplished nothing and automatically gained fat weight. I have tried to do only my 2 classes and only lift the other days and I gained weight, looked fatter..not leaner. It is so mental and engrained in me. I sit behind a desk all day on the computer at work..so if I eat 6 meals a day, forget it I am screwed. I will eat lunch, a small snack(a healthy one, not fattening), and dinner at about 8 or 9, when I get home from the gym. I know I need to work on the diet...it isn't that bad. I know what is right and wrong..on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best..it is probably a 6. It is just finding what works for me. About 6 years ago I went through a traumatic event and put on MAJOR weight. I finally had enough and after 16 months(this is embarassing to say)but I had gained and lost 110 pounds, so I know how to lose weight. This is what got me into teaching and working out. In the years since, I have kept mainly all of it of, fluctuating up and down with 10 or 12lbs...I just need to get more focused...stop partying every weekend....alchohol being the culprit....and stop letting the depressing boyfriend sagas in my life get me down. I finished the clen/cyto cycle and did great!! I lost about 12 pounds...the compliments from everyone wouldn't stop. Then something happened to depress me...I missed the gym for almost 2 weeks..didn't even teach class..my diet SUCKED...big time...and I gained it all back! I have never missed more than one day in a row at the gym, people thought I died. So now, I am bottomed out, feeling depressed, fat, and ugly(which I know deep down I am not, but ya know that mental thing...)I am having to get "remotivated"!!! HELP! HELP! HELP! Everyones comments, suggestions, and encouragement helps.

hey babe..its ok! I feel the same at the moment...sometimes you just need to know that others feel the same as you..ie moi!
I feel like ive put on weight..ive put on about 2.5 - 3kgs (which i guess is about 6 pounds) this year..due to certain factors - maybe (hopefully muscle gain. But its still discouraging..i know. At the moment Im really frustrated because I was doing really well at my exercise routine - looked like I had lost some bf..then I busted my shoulder doing incline chest press. Cried - not from the pain but from the fact that I wouldnt be able to train my shoulders an more. Now they look like flabby-average-person-shoulers.
However....as much as I feel like nothing is working....I am constantly trying to improve my diet, train hard (on the body parts I can)...and not let stupid boyfriends depress me!

The best motivational advice I can give you is to have a specific goal and a time frame in which you want to achieve it. Mine is to look fuckin amazing in a white bikini by summer. Easy...hmmm.

Anyways..its what keeps me going. If I didnt have a goal, I think things get overwhelming...take each day at a time. Make each day count.

Hope that helps. I also think you should give your body a rest. When you get back into it...your body will go into shock, and you'll probably achieve your goals much quicker.

Boy -- my name is popular!! Welcome to the boards girl!

First congrats on your accomplishments & learning so far! 110 lbs is no small thing. I also understand your frustration as I'm also stuck and can't drop some bf. From personal experience over the last year (I did 2 bb competitions last year, lost & gained 20 lbs 2 x in 8 months, loaded ephedrine for my second comp, blew up to 20 lbs more than my life average and haven't been able to lose it despite comp-level training & diet....)

1) Yes you can get burnt out on thermos. Just like anythign else you put in your body, especially if it can load your receptors over time -- you should cycle it like every 6-8 weeks. You could either just go off for a period of time or try switching from an ephedrine (ma huang) based thermo to a norephedrine such as Adipokinetix. (Someone please correct me if I"m wrong - I heard that Syntrax was taking the Nore out of the Adipo formula so I don't know what it is now...) If you've been taking thermos for a long time, I suspect they can do bad things -- I'm still trying to understand all that -- I was building my own ECA stack w/ ephedrine, No Doz & aspirin at about 6 ephedrine / day for 4 months, 2 days on, one day off. At the end of 4 months of competition training I was so burnt out I couldn't complete a workout with my trainer. He said he was lifting more than I was just spotting me. You may need to just take some time off from it.

2) If you do the same routine every week, especially if you are compelled to do cardio and you are now at a plateau, probably time to make a complete change in how you train. Your body may need to be shocked a little - force it to adapt to a new training regimen. One thing to remember about making changes in diet & training is that nothing happens overnight - may take 3 weeks to see results, and your diet needs to be tight to see changes in the short term. So sometimes you have to "feel fat" for a few weeks before a change occurs. Frustrating but just the way it is.

As far as motivation, maybe you just need some time off period. You can really get burnt out from over training -- I am also guilty of that (see #1) - trained until I was limping out of the gym 5 nights per week, trainer spotting me to failure sets on everything.

Basically when you start feeling like shit or losing interest in training / diet, that is your body telling you it needs a change - either its not getting enough of somethign or its trying to protect itself from something you are trying to make it do that it doesnt' want.

I also think you have a slight "mental dependence" on your cardio. I understand how good it feels, but maybe try refocusing more on lifting -- you can do a "cardio workout" by keeping your intervals between sets down to 30-45 sec, keep your whole routine intense as hell and an hour or less. I hate doing cardio because I miss the euphoric feelign I get from a balls-to-the-wall lifting session! Also challenge yourself to keep a strictly clean diet for a week, then a month - when you start to see results you actually enjoy doing a strict diet because its more rewarding to feel "lean" than to junk out on that Friday night. Diet is definitely a bigger part of trying to lean out than cardio ever will be, so its a good place to have good discipline and consistency for bigger return on effort.

If you are at a plateau, also remember that your body has gone thru a lot of weight gain and loss, so it may just be shocked right now and trying to hold on to the bf that it has to protect itself from any other large weight changes that may come in the future (it may think its in "survival mode"). It may also be trying to protect itself from the stuff you are putting in, like T3 & clen. I think esp for women, it is hard to continually manipulate your metabolism with foreign substances without having some sort of body response.

Like I said, I'm in the same boat, I've been dealing w/ an extra 20 lbs for 10 months and I've tried everything from clen to holistic dieting. My body just seems to be VERY comfortable at my current weight. I'm not.

You might also get some blood tests done to check your thyroid levels, etc. I don't know -- this holistic nutritionist I worked with for a while said ephedrine can majorly screw up your metabolism and possibly your thyroid. Never hurts to check.

Good luck!
:angel:

have u posted up your diet/exercise? If not could you give me a quick brief of what it looks like?
thanx

Top Bottom