Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Impressed with N2bm products..

Getbig11

Im not a rep for n2bm nor do i get any discounts for giving there products any credit. I started an anavar only cycle about 2 months ago finishing it up now. I used hcgenerate and n2guard for on cycle support. I have to say hcgenerate is the fucking shit. Ive never felt this good on cycle. My nuts didn't lose any size while on the anavar my sac didn't even tighten up. Ive never experienced that while on cycle before. I know anavar is a very mild cycle but still you can tell it makes a HUGE difference. Im really impressed with the hcgenerate and never plan on using a cycle without it again. N2guard is also an amazing product. I felt good this whole cycle no problems with anything. Ive had kidney problems in the past but i feel like this has helped guard everything on me while on cycle. Ive been using these forums for months now and all ive heard was good things about the products. I finally decided to give them a shot and im so happy i did. Ill definitely be a regular buyer for n2bm there products actually work and impressed.

Glad they worked so well for you bro, if you want to save a bit on your purchases then you can use code "shriv10" for 10% off and free shipping :)

Top Bottom