Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMF just issues dire outlook.

I keep telling my parents to cash out their 401k's. I don't care about the tax hit. Keep it in the safe in cash. fawk the possible interest.

We'll see, all the experts said oil would never go below $100 either. However, this situaion is much bigger and far more worse than an overdone oil trade.

We'll see, all the experts said oil would never go below $100 either. However, this situaion is much bigger and far more worse than an overdone oil trade.

nobody really thought we'd have nearly the demand destruction we've had with the higher cost of transportation fuels. Some was expected, not this much.

Pick3 forget the tax liability. What if you lose your whole pension... worry about taxes or worry about being broke...which one is better?

The government is going to step in and start buying positions in equities. How long they can hold up the walls that are cracking around them will be interesting!

I think the economy will start to turn around now.

Because, Arabian helped a member's sister acheive her dream of owning a red corvette

Thanks for stimulating our economy by helping a member's sister acheive her dream of owning a red corvette Arabain!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom