Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im in the wrong business.. check this out

u didn't think those teenage 420 dopeheads money goes into some black box do u?

yes some of that is chappelle's and snoop dogg's money too. weed is big business.

the newest trend in h'wood - is dope houses disguised as late night weekly parties full of partygoers. great cover for clients coming in by the truckloads on fri and sat to pickup stash. neighbors and cops have no clue.

r

It is amazing that meth makes them that much money. I defended some meth manufacturing cases and had to learn the various ways to make meth in order to defend the cases. It is EASY to make. I'm surprised that they can sell it for much.

heatherrae said:
It is amazing that meth makes them that much money. I defended some meth manufacturing cases and had to learn the various ways to make meth in order to defend the cases. It is EASY to make. I'm surprised that they can sell it for much.

All meth dealers should be executed.

In all seriousness it's the most destructive drug there is with heroin a close second.

I knew a friend got hooked on that.

6 months he was a bum on the streets. it was pitiful

BigRupe said:

unf. the highs given by meth are unbelievable. especially when u want to get away from a shitty stressful life.

meth is destroying indian rez's

weed > *

r

BigRupe said:
All meth dealers should be executed.

In all seriousness it's the most destructive drug there is with heroin a close second.

I knew a friend got hooked on that.

the punishments given for manufacturing meth are outrageous. I swear to God, you would get less time here in Kentucky if you killed someone than if you made a batch of meth. It is disproportionate to the point of unconscionability, IMO.

It is just the hot/sexy drug of the moment. Lots of drugs can leave someone a bum on the street.

I'm not a recreational drug user, in case anyone gets the wrong idea about this post.

Top Bottom