Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im 17 80kg not in very good shape need help

You have good muscle size for 17. Delts and traps look like two areas that will be strong points for you. Hard to really say until you have some time under your belt. With me, my traps outgrew EVERYTHING and dwarved the rest of my body for a while. It was strange but that was how my body responded. My traps always soaked up tension from everything. I had very little muscle at one point, except my traps.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Not to take away from your thread, but I had a similiar structure to you when I was around your age. Im 35 now.

This was me at 16, after 2 straight years of training (my growth was painfully slow, but didnt have alot of money and biked 7 miles each way to the gym, moved furniture almost daily)

Id be glad to provide you with any guidance. Come post in the journal here on elite or PM me if you have questions. Its never worth taking anyones advice as fact, but Im sure you can gain some knowledge through my 21 years of lifting experience.

I wont post after pictures, but you can see the video and all of that in my journal. Not looking to hijack your thread. One thing Ill say is, dont be fooled by alot of the bullshit out there about people saying you need massive anabolic doses to get big and that you need 400 or 600 grams of protein daily. I can still grow on 200 grams of protein or less, aslong as my carbs and calories are sufficient, and thats on an HRT dose of testosterone weekly, after 21 years of training.

Just to put things in perspective. My results were painfully slow, so its not that I have exceptional genetics. My shape is decent but thats about it. Remember that taking more drugs means an equal negative trade off. You will in turn need more drugs to maintain that chemical built muscle, you will lose motivation anytime you go off or lower the dose and you will never build a solid base and foundation. You can become very dependant on chemicals that way. Id wait til you hit around 30 or so before you consider maybe doing an HRT dose, if you are going to ever go on. If you experiment with anabolics, no need to go crazy with the dose. You should just be looking to do whats needed to make steady progress. Most of the time its because youre not eating enough carbs and calories. Thats the hardest part.

Protein is marketing bullshit. Thats one of the main products that supplement companies sell.

If you think that I have decent size and strength, then it should be achievable for you as well without taking alot of hormones and with slow steady progress.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Not to take away from your thread, but I had a similiar structure to you when I was around your age. Im 35 now.

This was me at 16, after 2 straight years of training (my growth was painfully slow, but didnt have alot of money and biked 7 miles each way to the gym, moved furniture almost daily)

Id be glad to provide you with any guidance. Come post in the journal here on elite or PM me if you have questions. Its never worth taking anyones advice as fact, but Im sure you can gain some knowledge through my 21 years of lifting experience.

I wont post after pictures, but you can see the video and all of that in my journal. Not looking to hijack your thread. One thing Ill say is, dont be fooled by alot of the bullshit out there about people saying you need massive anabolic doses to get big and that you need 400 or 600 grams of protein daily. I can still grow on 200 grams of protein or less, aslong as my carbs and calories are sufficient, and thats on an HRT dose of testosterone weekly, after 21 years of training.

Just to put things in perspective. My results were painfully slow, so its not that I have exceptional genetics. My shape is decent but thats about it. Remember that taking more drugs means an equal negative trade off. You will in turn need more drugs to maintain that chemical built muscle, you will lose motivation anytime you go off or lower the dose and you will never build a solid base and foundation. You can become very dependant on chemicals that way. Id wait til you hit around 30 or so before you consider maybe doing an HRT dose, if you are going to ever go on. If you experiment with anabolics, no need to go crazy with the dose. You should just be looking to do whats needed to make steady progress. Most of the time its because youre not eating enough carbs and calories. Thats the hardest part.

Protein is marketing bullshit. Thats one of the main products that supplement companies sell.

If you think that I have decent size and strength, then it should be achievable for you as well without taking alot of hormones and with slow steady progress.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Thanks man well I will keep you updated on here and hope I get back on track as it is quite hard to back after my shoulder dislocating couple months ago.

Thanks man well I will keep you updated on here and hope I get back on track as it is quite hard to back after my shoulder dislocating couple months ago.

Sounds good. You have a lifetime to grow. Its a long process. Better to wait til shit is healed enough, then start back light. Most all injuries can be overcome and you can end up lifting heavy again. Just need to work around them or take breaks as needed.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Sounds good. You have a lifetime to grow. Its a long process. Better to wait til shit is healed enough, then start back light. Most all injuries can be overcome and you can end up lifting heavy again. Just need to work around them or take breaks as needed.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Thanks for your motivation bud!!

Top Bottom