Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF or HGH?

oyvind_1989

1. What is the best for muscle size and strength IGF in high doses or HGH in high doses.
2. What would you get best results from in proportion of price?
3. What doeses would you guys prefer?
4. How long on - off time?

1. What is the best for muscle size and strength IGF in high doses or HGH in high doses.
2. What would you get best results from in proportion of price?
3. What doeses would you guys prefer?
4. How long on - off time?

1. High doses is a no-go with igf unless u fancy a great amount of gut growth. Most of the receptor is situated in the gut so whatever ur muscles doesn't utilize will cause ur gut to grow. Igf is a great peptide used properly and that means that more isn't better.
2. Igf does give better bang for the buck but personally i prefer hgh for ll the other benefits it delivers.
3. With Igf I use 50 mcg im oed directly pwo. Many guys use more but i'd never do more than 80 mcg eod. With hgh i found tha 6 iu's ed was a bit much so i dropped down to 4 (my stuff is pharm grade however)
4. For the hgh i plan to run it for years. For the igf i usually do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The receptors saturate quite easily.

Good luck.

thanks.
do you get good muscle gains from 4iu HGH ed? or do you use it for fat burning++++?
what about a combo of igf and hgh?

I use hgh for both muscle gains and leaning out. 4 iu's delivers a little bit of both (again: my stuff is pharm grade and i don't think generics is as effective per iu) I do use it with test however so some of the muscle gain comes from the test i guess.

The combo is ok. I've used it several times. I do it like this: 2iu's hgh twice ed and 40 mcg igf pwo eod.

I got better results with a combo of hgh an MGF tho. I think the reason is that any muscle growth from hgh is due to raised levels of igf anyways. That means that the mechanism is hyperplasia which means the generation of new cells in the tissue. Adding igf to hgh then is just boosting the hyperplasia instead of adding something else. MGF on the other hand causes the cells to grow larger just like aas. Then u have both more and larger cells. That is true synergy right there.

Hope this answers ur questions.

Rambleon is the man, also if your under 30 GH isn't worth the money and IGF will deliver so much more. Once you reach 30 so many more thing occur in your body and the GH helps in so many more ways!

Top Bottom