Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Lr3 Questions

BiggieSwolezZZ

Hey I was thinking of getting some IGF-1 Lr3 and injecting 40 mcg bilaterally in one of the muscle groups I train each workout. If I do the same split each week, would it be better to inject the same muscle group each workout eg. I do quads and calves on Monday and I pick to inject quads. Would it be better to change it up each week, sometimes injecting my calves instead of quads or would it be best to just stick with quads, for example?

Would my other muscles I trained that day get the benefits of the IGF-Lr3 or just the ones I inject?

And also, are there any muscle groups it's dangerous to inject?

Hey I was thinking of getting some IGF-1 Lr3 and injecting 40 mcg bilaterally in one of the muscle groups I train each workout. If I do the same split each week, would it be better to inject the same muscle group each workout eg. I do quads and calves on Monday and I pick to inject quads. Would it be better to change it up each week, sometimes injecting my calves instead of quads or would it be best to just stick with quads, for example?

Would my other muscles I trained that day get the benefits of the IGF-Lr3 or just the ones I inject?

And also, are there any muscle groups it's dangerous to inject?

There seems to be a lot of confusion on how IGF-1 works due to misinformation spread early on mostly brought on by speculation.

IGF-1 begins acting once absorbed into the blood stream, much like slin does. There is no localized effect with IGF-1 so feel free to inject it either sub-q or IM anywhere you wish as both are equally effective. IGF-1 Lr3 has a longer half-life than original IGF-1, roughly 8+ hrs. Most people inject it post workout, some pre-workout. My preference is post workout along with a high protein snack or meal.

Last edited:
Yes, its hard to say that there is 0 localized growth.
40mcg is good per side.

Yes, its hard to say that there is 0 localized growth.
40mcg is good per side.

It acts in the blood stream so there can't be any localized effect. Any "localized growth" you might see short term could just be the fact that you're poking the area with a pin and loading it with liquid. Shooting test into your biceps or triceps a couple times a week will have that sort of effect. It was a nice looking pump over a period of time but it's nothing more than swelling.

Fuego said some good things

Bilateral does nothing

also some people say a mere 20 mcg a day is plenty over a 2 month period ( Dave Palambo)

40mcg will be perfect and like fugo said no localized growth at all.

Fuego said some good things

Bilateral does nothing

also some people say a mere 20 mcg a day is plenty over a 2 month period ( Dave Palambo)

As much as I respect Palumbo for what he's achieved physically, you have to wonder if adding IGF-1 to his regimen of compounds even makes enough of a difference he would notice. At that size, I could probably shoot myself with sterilized Evian water and claim it's doing something.

Top Bottom