Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ICN Galenika

has anyone tried the iranian test that was like 333mg/ml? forgot the brand like starts with ab

bruce410 said:
has anyone tried the iranian test that was like 333mg/ml? forgot the brand like starts with ab
They were made by Aburaihan, I think. And, if I'm not mistaken, that was only a test of one batch and it was around 3-4 years ago, possibly even longer. They are still a very good human grade Test Enan., but I wouldn't base my Test dosages in a cycle on all of the amps to be 333mg/mL. But they are still a great product.

roomforonemore said:
They were made by Aburaihan, I think. And, if I'm not mistaken, that was only a test of one batch and it was around 3-4 years ago, possibly even longer. They are still a very good human grade Test Enan., but I wouldn't base my Test dosages in a cycle on all of the amps to be 333mg/mL. But they are still a great product.
yes that was the brand

as far as Test E goes gel's r the very best period, but in my opinion as far as TESTOSTERONE goes my fave forever will be sust250 karachi's they r just the kings of mass in my book! but no shit those ICNs r the shit have fun

Top Bottom