Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ice Cream And Protein

rolinhgh

I know this is probably a little fatting for most, but damn it is so good take a couple of scoops of your favorite ice cream and a couple of scoops of your favorite protein powder mix in a bowl and let thaw in microwave for 20-30 seconds. THEN ENJOY.

It's funny that you posted this, because I was just thinking that maybe an awesome postworkout shake would be a Whey milk shake with fat free ice cream. The only downside I could think of is I've read somewhere that Milk is low GI, but maybe combined with some fat free chocolate syrup, or yogurt would be awesome.

Why don't you just eat a hamburger, you will get your protein, instead of having fatty ice cream, and fat free ice cream tastes like shit.

I have to disagree, fat free ice cream and frozen yogurt is awesome, especially if sweetened w/chocolate syrup.

During cutting this summer I would have fat free ice cream as a post workout carb about 3 times a week. Sure it may not be the optimal post workout meal but I am at 6% bf now so it didnt make much of a difference

Recently, i've been adding Edys fat free frozen yogurt and a banana to my Sports Pharma Promax protein shake with 2% milk. Sure makes a difference in taste and still getting alot more calories in at one sitting.

Top Bottom