Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I would sell my soul

NJjuice22

New member
and my left nut for this woman...



and i totally look like that douchebag in the picture so i know i could score it.

kate_beckinsale56.jpg



258924~Kate-Beckinsale-Posters.jpg



kate-beckinsale-2006-mtv-movie-awards---arrivals-e4VQmb.jpg
 
stilleto said:
you could totally get her.


if she wasnt famous.. i could get her no prob. I broke up with a girl (due to feeling bad for my daughters mom) who looked just like that. portuguese girl. 5'8 fuckin dimepiece who could fuck for hours...and my dumbass dumped her. :bawling:
 
NJjuice22 said:
if she wasnt famous.. i could get her no prob. I broke up with a girl (due to feeling bad for my daughters mom) who looked just like that. portuguese girl. 5'8 fuckin dimepiece who could fuck for hours...and my dumbass dumped her. :bawling:

why did you dump her?
 
Dats a good looking dood.

I require proof you are that good looking.

Don't be trying to say JH1 is gaye over this..
 
Oceano said:

why did you dump her?


because , im a fool..and I got this part of me that despite my daughter mom( same ex that stabbed me) being a total bitch i wanted nothing mroe than make my little girl happy and be with her mom. so i tried so many times , I finally im past that part of my life. thank god.
 
NJjuice22 said:
because , im a fool..and I got this part of me that despite my daughter mom( same ex that stabbed me) being a total bitch i wanted nothing mroe than make my little girl happy and be with her mom. so i tried so many times , I finally im past that part of my life. thank god.

I can understand that.
 
jh1 said:
Dats a good looking dood.

I require proof you are that good looking.

Don't be trying to say JH1 is gaye over this..


im up there dude. i can say that will all my honesty.
 
jesus christ i've always loved her

good taste borly
 
Top Bottom