saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Aug 6, 2002 #1 and make sweet love all night long... that's all i really ask out of life.
Newbie2building New member Aug 6, 2002 #3 when you do, would you tape it and post it on EF for all of us?
saint808 Manic Depressed User Platinum Aug 6, 2002 #4 Newbie2building said: when you do, would you tape it and post it on EF for all of us? Click to expand... the booity shakin' or the sweet love? or both?
Newbie2building said: when you do, would you tape it and post it on EF for all of us? Click to expand... the booity shakin' or the sweet love? or both?
argent New member Aug 6, 2002 #6 Newbie2building said: when you do, would you tape it and post it on EF for all of us? Click to expand... That is the best idea I've heard all day. I vote "Yea"
Newbie2building said: when you do, would you tape it and post it on EF for all of us? Click to expand... That is the best idea I've heard all day. I vote "Yea"