Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I think superqt4u2nv is a man????

with BBF confession this week,.......rember this is the internet, buti think she is a chick, the way to ansure the problem is an salute with her name on it.
 
I think the paranoid imagination that each and every even slightly attractive female poster on the internet must be a man, is due to some unresolved closet homosexuality on the part of those who make those assertions.

Faking being an attractive female while your really a man is so 1994.
 
Notice how the big guy ran off too work? What a pansy! :p A super hot pansy but never the less a pansy. ;)
 
Last edited:
superqt4u2nv said:
All woman baby come here and I will prove it ;)

I believe ya, but now that you've mentioned it, I so want you to prove it.

Could you come down under for your next holiday?

I'll promise you I'll take you for a whole tour... down under.
 
MAX 300 said:
I believe ya, but now that you've mentioned it, I so want you to prove it.

Could you come down under for your next holiday?

I'll promise you I'll take you for a whole tour... down under.
I would come for a tour as long as the tour also included GoldenD and VG goddam there are some hotties down under and that accent. :p :p :p
 
superqt4u2nv said:
I would come for a tour as long as the tour also included GoldenD and VG goddam there are some hotties down under and that accent. :p :p :p

And she knows what she's talking aboot
 
You'll be pleased to know the best thing about Aussie guys is that we all know how to do the Aussie kiss.

It's exactly like the French kiss, except we Aussies kiss down under.
 
MAX 300 said:
I think the paranoid imagination that each and every even slightly attractive female poster on the internet must be a man, is due to some unresolved closet homosexuality on the part of those who make those assertions.

this is one of the worst, most overplayed responses used on this board.
 
MAX 300 said:
You'll be pleased to know the best thing about Aussie guys is that we all know how to do the Aussie kiss.

It's exactly like the French kiss, except we Aussies kiss down under.
Damm!!!! :p :p :verygood: :verygood:
 
MAX 300 said:
I think the paranoid imagination that each and every even slightly attractive female poster on the internet must be a man, is due to some unresolved closet homosexuality on the part of those who make those assertions.

Faking being an attractive female while your really a man is so 1994.

I am pretty sure Mr.Galaxy is just joking around but thanks.
 
galaxy said:
If you look close at his/her pics I think you can see an adams apple :shocked:

Off to work ;)

heshes a hot shemale and I would turn gay for a day. :evil:

Figures I leave Vegas on the 17th
 
LOL this thread makes me feel like a nuby how many EF peeps do I have to meet to prove that I am all woman?
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LOL this thread makes me feel like a nuby how many EF peeps do I have to meet to prove that I am all woman?


just one..........ME!
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LOL this thread makes me feel like a nuby how many EF peeps do I have to meet to prove that I am all woman?

This is an outrage....email me some nudes (evidence) and I'll vouch for ya 110%!!! :p
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Bah your close enough to visit so why don't you :qt:

It's odd, really...normally, I go to Toronto to party every 3 weeks during the summer. But this year, due to scheduling/work/training/miscellaneous factors, I haven't been up there once.
 
canadianhitman said:
It's odd, really...normally, I go to Toronto to party every 3 weeks during the summer. But this year, due to scheduling/work/training/miscellaneous factors, I haven't been up there once.
To bad ... Dawgy is in town the weekend of July 23rd going to hang with him and his lady at Skybar. If your interested and able to come it would be cool. My friends have connections so no line or cover. :)
 
MAX 300 said:
I think the paranoid imagination that each and every even slightly attractive female poster on the internet must be a man, is due to some unresolved closet homosexuality on the part of those who make those assertions.

Faking being an attractive female while your really a man is so 1994.

Actually, I am straight and pretty secure with it. I would however make an exception and gladly bend you over. :p :chomp: :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Notice how the big guy ran off too work? What a pansy! :p A super hot pansy but never the less a pansy. ;)

I was smiling the whole way out the door. :verygood:

I am just kidding though, even if she was Id still take a hummer. :rose:
 
Top Bottom