Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some Cutting Advice

bigbolla23

I just began a cutting diet, should last for about 10-12 Weeks. I am 20 years old 225lbs and 5 '10. I want to get down to about 190lbs. I am taking Optimum Whey Protein to add lean muscle while i am dieting. I drink a shake about three times a day while eating about three turkey breast sandwiches on wheat with just a little mustard. Between meals i eat an apple. i work out 4-5 days a week lifting light, but with numerous amounts of sets.... I will do cardio on Friday, Saturday, Sunday..... if u think any changes should be done to my plan... any advice is good advice. Thanks

Why are you lifting light with ++ sets?

Bump the weights & shoot for 6-10 reps.

Maybe even throw a few with 4 reps in there.

More is not necessarily better. :)

Your diet has no green veggies (don't say lettuce) or healthy fats. If you cannot fit in real food shakes will do to get cals/nutrients somewhere.

Can you use better carb sources (brown rice/ sweet potatoes) and protein sources (fish, chicken, lean meat, NOT processed?)

How many cals are you eating?

You still want to lift heavy if you are dieting. It trains the muscles, raises metabolism, raises hormone production, and the brain sends the correct message to hold on to muscle rather than burn it off. This is permitting that you ARE eating, and eating cleanly enough.

Top Bottom