Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need help with finding the right diet. Help appreciated.

kukiku

Hi,

I'm a 21 year old male who is an avid rugby player. My problem is that I want to lose a lot of the fat I have on my body. I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and currently weigh 230 lbs (having lost 25 lbs over the last 3 months). I don't know what the ideal body weight for me is but i'd like to get down to 170 lbs - 175 lbs.

I'm in the gym every day. In the morning I do 35mins of cardio (strictly treadmill). In the evening I go through all the weight machines in the gym doing 3 sets, 12 reps, at 80-90 lbs.

I've been hearing a lot about CKD diets but I'm not sure if i should try it. Since I'm a student I can't afford all the suplements required to maintain the the correct nutritional inputs. I try to eat as little carbs as possible during the day. Sometimes I feel I'm losing muscle mass.

I'm not neccesarily trying to put on muscle (although I would like to get more defined) but mainly lose fat. i've got Varsity rugby trials in a week and feel that I'm fit cardiovascularly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Top Bottom