N
nutsnack
Guest
....bombed a bunch of nonplats for no reason what so ever..
discuss!! and then red me!!
discuss!! and then red me!!
HumanTarget said:i 'll leave filthy language to the weaker minds. besides, you didn't swear at me.
nutsnack said:lol ure karma hit was good.. everyone is working on green karma im going to work on red!!!!!!!!! green to u dev
lol at vigilante , that was some funny shitluciasbrown said:The last dumbfuck who did that shit was named Vigilante and you dont see him around much now do you? Admin. stripped him of his shiny stars with no refund for abusing bombs like you are with no refund. So if you want to be a plat I suggest you knock it off, its not funny, just an FYI as to what happened to him so if it happens to you, you dont make a dumbass thread asking why you are no longer plat and bitching about a refund. That is if you are still able to login. No skin off our noses what you decide to do, I could care less, just saying that history does have a way of repeating itself and those decisions I leave up to wiser admin folks.
digger said:One of the mods asked me to grant Nutsnack his wish... so I just did, four times.
It's GOOD to be the king.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














