Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a q ?

lover-1

what is the best way to put a best amount of mass :

1-to eat clean year around
or
2-to eat everything in site, for let say 8-10 months and then cut for 2-4 months

are the results will be the same amount of mass at the end of this year ?

thanks

TRY to eat healthy year round. Enphasis on try, because you can only do it 85-90% of the year. The rest you splurge. If you try to eat healthy hear and there, and every couple of months you splurge for a coulpe of weeks then go back to your regular eating clean then you will probably have better results than if you ate everything in site because not everything in sit is going to help you, alot of it will work against you because some of it is stuff that your body does not need (i.e. fast food).
Plus, if you are eating right and taking the right supplements then you will see even better gains.
I kinda go (unless I am on a gear cycle) 2 months eating 90% healthy and clean then I have two weeks of kinda loosing on my healthy eating habbits and have a splurge hear and there. Then I go on another 2 months... etc...etc.

my .02

barnes3

option 3 bulking clean and not going beyond whats needed in calorie excess, so you minimize fat gain and reduce the neccessity for cutting, thus more time for bulking

If you putting on size eating clean with 3,500 calories there no reason to be consuming 7,000.

bump

would like to see what some other bro's say...

barnes3

I like Enock's third option as well....

....I've never been a fan of just going hog wild and eating any old greasy garbage!! Stay clean - even when bulking....

Enock said:
option 3 bulking clean and not going beyond whats needed in calorie excess, so you minimize fat gain and reduce the neccessity for cutting, thus more time for bulking

If you putting on size eating clean with 3,500 calories there no reason to be consuming 7,000.

Exactly!! Option two is a joke. Eat everything in sight for eight months? That's the short road to fatland IMO, unless you've got some lightning metabolism. But even then, I don't think that's healthy.

To me, bulking is basically a matter of eating pretty much the same diet as you'd eat when cutting, only you just eat more of it.

Top Bottom