Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I guaranfuckingtee Frisky has MAAAAD emotional problems

KillahBee

New member
You know she's the type of cooch that cries when she orgasms and deep down is just dying for a man to listen to her fucking issues so she can unload em all on him. jesus christ, broad. enough already. step away from the keyboard
 
She has much rage inside her.
 
dude. she would fucking slash your tires and steal your mail. she would be your fucking worst nightmare, showing up at your place of work, right after her SQ workout, foul mouth a blaring. straight up chase you down the street with a box cutter and some mace........
 
KBizzle, I have a question.

Why wouldn't Adriana just tell Chris the FBI approached her and spend the year or two in jail for possession? I'm on episode 46, btw. I know Aid gets killed somehow later on, but it just baffles me why the broad wouldn't smarten up.
 
swole said:
KBizzle, I have a question.

Why wouldn't Adriana just tell Chris the FBI approached her and spend the year or two in jail for possession? I'm on episode 46, btw. I know Aid gets killed somehow later on, but it just baffles me why the broad wouldn't smarten up.
cause she was weak. hence, she's dead now.
 
KillahBee said:
cause she was weak. hence, she's dead now.

Did you happen to laugh your balls off when she threw up on the desk? Dude, I couldn't boot that much if I matched Klu's buffet-inhaling habits.
 
KillahBee said:
cause she was weak. hence, she's dead now.


That and the fact that she wanted to leave with Chris. But since she told Chris she might not be able to have kids, that kind of lessened her stock with Chris. So she thought, chances are Chris would choose Tony.
 
swole said:
Did you happen to laugh your balls off when she threw up on the desk? Dude, I couldn't boot that much if I matched Klu's buffet-inhaling habits.


That was pretty fucking hilarious. That and when Uncle Jr. was telling the story about how she gave Tony head in the car. "He ended up coming all over the visor."
 
jackangel said:
wrong. i did, at work. shouldn't you be out selling bottles of Dasani for $3 by the tunnel?


Stop stirring shit or I will kill every fucking cow in the world and you will cry.
 
KillahBee said:
You know she's the type of cooch that cries when she orgasms and deep down is just dying for a man to listen to her fucking issues so she can unload em all on him. jesus christ, broad. enough already. step away from the keyboard
i dont think shes a bedroom cryer. just dont get taht feeling.

frisker if you read this...shoo, would you? i hate it when the person im talking about walks in ;)
 
KillahBee said:
she's the type that as soon as you get her trust, she could lay in bed crying about her issues all fucking day long.
thats every girl in a new, better relationship...especially if they feared that htey wouldnt find anyone again

i just dont get that crying in bed vibe though

hey frisky, am i being rude? ;)
 
stop being a fucking pussy dude. nut the fuck up and say something controversial about someone will you? goddamn nutless wonder
 
KillahBee said:
stop being a fucking pussy dude. nut the fuck up and say something controversial about someone will you? goddamn nutless wonder
lol i say whatever i feel like :D i just dont think it about her

anyway i need a coffee. anyone want a coffee? no? good. i hate making other people coffee, its bullshit
 
KillahBee said:
stop being a fucking pussy dude. nut the fuck up and say something controversial about someone will you? goddamn nutless wonder

Take my fucking picture out of your goddamn gallery you faccia di merda.

That illegal or some shit i think. Well maybe its not illegal but you know what i mean.
 
KillahBee said:
she's the type that as soon as you get her trust, she could lay in bed crying about her issues all fucking day long.


Not even close, but I'm not going to correct you because I like Frisky and I don't want to be rude to her by talking about her like this.






Oh and who the hell are Chris, Tony, and Adrianna, and what the hell is the middle of this thread about anyway? :D
 
Forge said:
Not even close, but I'm not going to correct you because I like Frisky and I don't want to be rude to her by talking about her like this.






Oh and who the hell are Chris, Tony, and Adrianna, and what the hell is the middle of this thread about anyway? :D

who the hell died and made you gay?
 
Top Bottom