Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i feel deisel

awshopskater14

I just got back from the gym and had the best day of my life there today. let me start off with saying i started to take the deiselbolan monday with tren-tfo and for the first few days i was just letting it do its thing and then today at the gym i never felt so pumped or looked so big. the bigger guys at my gym were actually coming over and talking to me about how big ive gotten sence ive joined. so when i got home i steped on the scale and im up 4 pounds in 5 days. and my strength is slowly going up too i cant wait to hit the beast.

i know it was one big ramble but if anyones skeptical about buying these products get them now from needtogetaas before there all gone.

Niiiice. Why don't you post before and after pics. Also, what are you taking in support of your cycle (i.e. what liver/kidney/cholo supps)

Trentfo, beast and deiselbolan together is a potent combo, careful to not overtrain. My lifts have been jumping so damn fast in the last 2 weeks i've had to watch myself or I know I'll strain something...

yeah im runing just deisel with tren now and then beast with tren. im tainking cylcle suport and forged liver support and sutain with forged and unleashed for post

Top Bottom