Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cheated yesterday and it was so good...

Pineapple Devil

Last night about 8 o'clock my mom was in the kitchen fixing her krystals and I walked in there to drink my protein shake and I noticed a plate on the table with aluminum foil over it. I picked it up and asked what that was. She said some cake she just go the directions for. I immediately opened it and had to try it. It was chocolate cherry cheese cake and something called chocolate earthquake. I had 2 bites off the earthquake and 1 bit off the cheese cake. Man those things were so good.

Oh man...well, you gotta cheat sometimes. Just dont make a habbit out of it, think about how fat that shit is making you and that should help you stay away from the cherry cheesecake.

Dude I ate a burger king combo#1 the other day. Holly shit it felt so good. Before that I hadn't eaten a hamburger like in 2 months. Cheating once in a while is good as Greek says don't make it a habit.

Snake

cheating once in a while is not that bad

it is even good for your mood (smthg withnserotonin neurotransmitor)

Pineapple Devil said:
I had 2 bites off the earthquake and 1 bit off the cheese cake. Man those things were so good.

great will power, 3 bites! you deserve Karma for that. Good job.

Top Bottom