Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I Am Still At Fucking Work!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dballer
  • Start date Start date
I'm still at home...:)

B True
 
I got here at 4am on wedsday.. I do not even know what day it is.. and all I have had to eat are triple threat shakes.

At least I can listen to Slayer and shout racial slurs at the top of my lungs and nobody is here to see how white trash I am.
 
Silverback316 said:
where do you work bro? Shit that's a long ass time.

I work for a web development company... I am writing code to break into MOD fourns on chat boards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Puc
dballer said:
I got here at 4am on wedsday.. I do not even know what day it is.. and all I have had to eat are triple threat shakes.

At least I can listen to Slayer and shout racial slurs at the top of my lungs and nobody is here to see how white trash I am.

Planning a vacation to KY?????

Glad you are still drinking the triple threat...

B True
 
b fold the truth said:


Planning a vacation to KY?????

Glad you are still drinking the triple threat...

B True


hell dude.. I might be out of work in a few hours.. I am past livid..I cannot even think straight.

if I could just sleep for 2 hours I would be much happier.

yes.. I would like to come visit soon.
 
dballer said:



hell dude.. I might be out of work in a few hours.. I am past livid..I cannot even think straight.

if I could just sleep for 2 hours I would be much happier.

yes.. I would like to come visit soon.

Come on man...big training session going on August 31. People coming from all over man...all over. Of course...you are invited anytime.

B True
 
I almost forgot my real name a minute ago.. this is weird.. wedsday I was here til midnight.. then went home (1hr each way) and slept for 2 hours.. so I have had 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.
 
dballer said:
I almost forgot my real name a minute ago.. this is weird.. wedsday I was here til midnight.. then went home (1hr each way) and slept for 2 hours.. so I have had 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.

Sounds like me lately...but without the work thing.

B True
 
b fold the truth said:


Sounds like me lately...but without the work thing.

B True

at least you been training... you need to get back to work at that security job.. I want to see more pics of you eating pizza on the job... plus.. you lost you big redneck belly!!! You are starting to look like a bodybuilder or somthing.

(by the way.. that plan we worked out some time ago has worked well. I have gotton 45 pounds heavier since the last time you saw me.)
 
dballer said:


at least you been training... you need to get back to work at that security job.. I want to see more pics of you eating pizza on the job... plus.. you lost you big redneck belly!!! You are starting to look like a bodybuilder or somthing.

(by the way.. that plan we worked out some time ago has worked well. I have gotton 45 pounds heavier since the last time you saw me.)

That job went to Mexico and didn't feel like leaving the county at the moment...

I've been eating...a lot lately. I may hit 300...who knows...

Congrats on the gains...

B True
 
b fold the truth said:


That job went to Mexico and didn't feel like leaving the county at the moment...

I've been eating...a lot lately. I may hit 300...who knows...

Congrats on the gains...

B True


mexico would be cool....

EQ burritos....
 
dballer said:



mexico would be cool....

EQ burritos....

Just drive North to Kentucky man...drive North.

B True
 
I am still here... 27 hours of work.. with NO SPEED!!!!

Just goffee and pepsi
 
havoc said:

WAY......

It is going on 28 hours now. I still have about 6 hours of work to complete and I gotta go over to some property managemnt company to train them sometime today too
 
Dballer I did a 3 day stint once...got me nothing. I swore I would never bust my ass for a company ever again. I hope you own part of this outfit.
 
WODIN said:
Dballer I did a 3 day stint once...got me nothing. I swore I would never bust my ass for a company ever again. I hope you own part of this outfit.

Yeah.. I got a good part of it.

BTW.. WODIN.. do you think more people hate RyanH.. or decem???
 
Personally I don't hate either of them... However in reviewing the opinons the masses If it were a race the we have a photo finish for sure.
 
WODIN said:
Personally I don't hate either of them... However in reviewing the opinons the masses If it were a race the we have a photo finish for sure.

I think decem might not win.. but I think the quality of the hatred rings alot truer with him.
 
Are you refering to the quality of hatred coming from decem or is it the quality of hatred being expressed by decem?
 
WODIN said:
Are you refering to the quality of hatred coming from decem or is it the quality of hatred being expressed by decem?

I think the people who hate him.. really hate him. Whereas with RyanH... everyone expects his next move.. he is more typical so you just kinda feel sorry for him more than hate him.
 
Let's all take bets on when he falls asleep and his head hits the keyboard. Don't start that nasty drooling you do, you could short out that 'puter and get zapped!:D
 
dballer -- I think your dead on with that observation.

Vix - I say 11:50 am EST for the head bang.
 
dballer said:


WAY......

It is going on 28 hours now. I still have about 6 hours of work to complete and I gotta go over to some property managemnt company to train them sometime today too
Guess a leg day is out of the question then.
 
Have you started to hallucinate yet dballer? Normally around 24-26 hours people start to see shit. Especially if they're working on a computer.
 
the funny thing is.. I am not really that tired.. I was tired yesterday around 8 or 9 at night.. but then I got a second wind... and then that died down... now I feel like this constant drone.. I am not tired.. I feel like... you know that feeling the day after you ate a bunch of acid??? I feel like that.
 
dballer said:
the funny thing is.. I am not really that tired.. I was tired yesterday around 8 or 9 at night.. but then I got a second wind... and then that died down... now I feel like this constant drone.. I am not tired.. I feel like... you know that feeling the day after you ate a bunch of acid??? I feel like that.
I feel like that everyday though.
 
Ah..your at that "If I keep going I'm fine but if I lay down I'll sleep for a week point."

If you go out to drive later today drive like an old man with a hat on because technically your skills are at drunk level, and even though you don't think that, it is true.
 
WODIN said:
If you go out to drive later today drive like an old man with a hat on because technically your skills are at drunk level, and even though you don't think that, it is true.

So true....in fact, I think it may be worse.
 
I am past drunk level.... my hands are shaking.. my piss smells like coffee and triple threat... I am starting to question the earths movements... I was even getting along with Puc last night... weird.
 
dballer said:
I am past drunk level.... my hands are shaking.. my piss smells like coffee and triple threat... I am starting to question the earths movements... I was even getting along with Puc last night... weird.

As long as you don't start seeing penguins, you're good!
 
we will see... but I doubt it. I have never pulled this off like this before.
 
Thanks...

quick re-cap...

I got here on Wedsday morning at 5am.. it is not Thursday at 8:48am.. still going.

Tuesday I worked til 12:45am... I live 1 hour away.. so I got home at 2 am on wedsday morning and slept 2 hours.. then came in. So 2 hours of sleep 2 days ago??? I cannot ever remember. I might start smoking crack.
 
Get a couple of those starbucks double shots they rock!
 
this sounds like the hours one of my friends kept when he first started working before his promotions.

careful man - he wrecked his car b/c he fell asleep at the wheel while driving home to change suits and shower before a presentation.
 
what tha crap putz!! that was not uncalled for..

all i was saying was that if the members of the kkk would get together and form a union... our poor dballer would not be forced to work in such shitty conditions and for such long hours.
 
dballer's desk

:D
penguins.gif
 
I am still here.. it is noon. I do not plan on going home early. I will work till 6pm and make this another 80 hour week.. 40 in 2 days.
 
dballer said:
I am still here.. it is noon. I do not plan on going home early. I will work till 6pm and make this another 80 hour week.. 40 in 2 days.

Aren't you going to ask me how I got a snapshot of your desk?! :lmao:

Why are you wokring so hard do you have a deadline to meet?
 
polarpixie said:


Aren't you going to ask me how I got a snapshot of your desk?! :lmao:

Why are you wokring so hard do you have a deadline to meet?

I just figured you still had the DBaller cam goin!!!

yeah.. I got a deadline to meet.. this is fucked up.. sometimes I think about just doing what decem does and living off my parents... much easier.
 
vixenbabe said:
Hey DB...Do you have a girlfriend?

I hope she calls you up tonight for a booty call! :)

I can hang!!!

you still got my number???

(10am?? fooey!!)
 
Damn guy, you probably have like 3 layers of office cooties on you by now.
 
WODIN said:
Damn guy, you probably have like 3 layers of office cooties on you by now.

I keep taking Italian baths in the restroom.. but I need to clean my ears.
 
dballer said:


I just figured you still had the DBaller cam goin!!!

yeah.. I got a deadline to meet.. this is fucked up.. sometimes I think about just doing what decem does and living off my parents... much easier.

No, you have me confused with someone else! Who has a DBaller cam?! I never got a DBaller cam!! I want a DBaller cam!!! lol!



I hope your boss appreciates all your hard work. I think he owes you a dinner & movies date for this effort!
 
polarpixie said:


Aren't you going to ask me how I got a snapshot of your desk?! :lmao:

Why are you wokring so hard do you have a deadline to meet?


yeah.. they have a rally comin up... lots of clothes to soak in diesel fuel and wrap around crosses and such..



Decem - don't get out of hand - comment is borderline.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
decem said:
yeah.. they have a rally comin up... lots of clothes to soak in diesel fuel and wrap around crosses and such..

Now that is a tough job! Do you have any idea how hard it is to tear the clothes and wrap it around the cross just right, in the most burn-efficient manner? Can't say anything bad about a guy who works 80 hours straight for his cause! :fro:
 
damn decem...see that.. it is a chick who actually likes me.. if you ever want to know what that feels like.. just ask.. I do not mind telling you. Maybe if you lay off all of the depression meds for a few months you could be mentally stable enough to talk to someone that does not wear a white coat.
 
dballer said:
damn decem...see that.. it is a chick who actually likes me.. if you ever want to know what that feels like.. just ask.. I do not mind telling you. Maybe if you lay off all of the depression meds for a few months you could be mentally stable enough to talk to someone that does not wear a white coat.

who said anything about liking you? i was just explaining to him that wrapping crosses is a tough job that requires skill and it's respectable of you to be so dedicated to your cause. More power to you brotha. Doesn't mean I like you tho!








:D
 
polarpixie said:


who said anything about liking you? i was just explaining to him that wrapping crosses is a tough job that requires skill and it's respectable of you to be so dedicated to your cause. More power to you brotha. Doesn't mean I like you tho!








:D

well.. you were talking to me without a cellphone calling 911 and screaming rape.... so you get the drift.
 
dballer said:
damn decem...see that.. it is a chick who actually likes me.. if you ever want to know what that feels like.. just ask.. I do not mind telling you. Maybe if you lay off all of the depression meds for a few months you could be mentally stable enough to talk to someone that does not wear a white coat.


he wears a blue coat, and little girls chasing after your lucky charms do not count as "chicks"
 
decem said:



he wears a blue coat, and little girls chasing after your lucky charms do not count as "chicks"

well you know... it is not caged in a farm fence.
 
vixenbabe said:
You're feeling sleepy..Very sleeeeeeepy....When I count to ten~
cluck like a chicken.....

Not a chance!!! I AM STILL GOING..

Like the postal service, like a 7-11.. like a anacho-sydicated art collective man
 
Top Bottom