Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am NOT TheSteelBeast......

I

Ir0n PhReAk

I don't care what you think Kronk you little pussy ass bitch. Your just jealous b/c Kronkette won't let you fuck her anymore after she had Pauly's dick.

Ir0n PhReAk said:
I don't care what you think Kronk you little pussy ass bitch. Your just jealous b/c Kronkette won't let you fuck her anymore after she had Pauly's dick.

Nice try shithead. But I KNOW who you are. You are not only The SQUEALBEAST but you are kr0nk and INVICTUS as well.

Damn you sure are stupid to press the issue. Not only are you just flat out stupid, your posts are so very clear WHO you are.

Yea, thats right, kronkette wont fuck me anymore! LMAO! You are such a shitbrick!

I won't comment on being Kr0nk but I am certainly not SteelBeast. You can believe that I am though, makes no difference to me you skinney little beeatch.

Ir0n PhReAk said:
I won't comment on being Kr0nk but I am certainly not SteelBeast. You can believe that I am though, makes no difference to me you skinney little beeatch.

HAHA, whatever dude. Yes you are! btw - I am on to your other names as well. I have currently running traceroutes on all your ip addys, and working with your ISP. You sure are a stupid bastard. Get ready to pay for being an ignorant shitbrick.

You are all three, and now I now of a fourth name you are using. Go stick a plunger handle in your ass fuckstick.

Whoever you are............

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD..

I think you may be Captain INsano.

He is a tool too

kronk said:

HAHA, whatever dude. Yes you are! btw - I am on to your other names as well. I have currently running traceroutes on all your ip addys, and working with your ISP. You sure are a stupid bastard. Get ready to pay for being an ignorant shitbrick.

You are all three, and now I now of a fourth name you are using. Go stick a plunger handle in your ass fuckstick.

LOL, go ahead and work with AT&T, It is NOT my account. Don't you think if it were I would be worried about getting into trouble. And since you think I am the SteelBeast I have NO worries of you running a trace on me.

PS, Here is Pauly, Azia, and Kronkette :pauly:
And here is you :jester:

Ir0n PhReAk said:

LOL, go ahead and work with AT&T, It is NOT my account. Don't you think if it were I would be worried about getting into trouble. And since you think I am the SteelBeast I have NO worries of you running a trace on me.

PS, Here is Pauly, Azia, and Kronkette :pauly:
And here is you :jester:

Dont be worried, put a smile on your face. I know WHO you are and if you think I am working with AT&T, you are wrong. Have fun shithead, say what you like and have fun. Here is another idea, why dont you re loging as one of your other names and back yourself up.

BTW - your comments about Pauly and Azia are funny. Is it supposed to bother me that kronkette and I had a foursome with them? Bother me, I think not shithead! You are such a fucking dipshit.

Hang tight asshole and keep pushing it. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Top Bottom