Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a poor eater, can anyone help?

Arkan

I have started training again and I know I have to eat good to get big, but my problem is I'm not much of a food person I feel fullup easily. Is there any thing I can take or do to make me more hungry.

...Thanks...

Yeah first of all there are the shakes. How many eggs, tuna cans, steaks, and chicken breasts you can down is up to you, but this is easily remedied by supplementing with shakes.

There are some vitamins that open up your appetite, although I am unsure of them. But in any case, you could make wise choices like

1) eat less filling foods . If you need carbs, go for whole wheat bread, instead of oatmeal. It's much less filling.
2) need some fats? don't eat peanut butter, just the oil (or maybe even capsules)
3) don't drink before eating. Drink during or after, as you will be much fuller and will accept less food if you eat before.
4) you have to WANT to achieve your goals. If you don;t, it will all seem like punishment.

You'll get used to it in a week or maybe two. Trust me.

Peace

agree with the above....

Shakes are the roots.... get a high protein like WHEY brand (32 g per servings) take 3-4 a day it wont make you feel full up....

Tuna is highly benefic... a can (100 g) contains 28 g...since tuna cans are cheap (at least the No Name brand in Canada) i eat 4-6 a day... just with shakes and Tuna you'll get almost the reuqired proteins you need (somewhere between 250 and 350 g a day).

Top Bottom