Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut

Existantia

Is Hydroxycut or Xenedrine safe? I mean it has Ma Huang in it and all right which makes your heart race. How fast do you lose weight? And is it primarily fat or muscle? Anyone care to share some good or bad experiences with it? Hopefully the pros outweight the cons.:mix:

Yup, you lose weight. It should be fat if you are eating right (enough protein, enough cals) & doing your lifting. Since your HR is speeded up, your metabolism is faster.

I've always had the impression it was more dangerous for those with High Blood Pressure & risk for heart disease.

Do some searches on Elite - also read the "ECA" post here on the Women's board by 'New@GettinBig' - Great info! ECA is ephedra, caffine, aspirin - ephedra is the same as ma huang.

I would say get as lean as you can with a clean diet & sound training program before taking something that is risky & potentially damaging to your body. THere are no short cuts & no substitutes for a healthy diet anyway.

I agree with above that is really suppresses your appetite!! I've tried both of them and with both for the first few days my appetite was so supressed that I basically had to force myself to eat. Your energy level will go through the roof for the first few days as your metabolism rises, but will begin to plateau and you won't feel that "rush" anymore. You can lose weight most definetely, but be careful because the one thing I noticed after I stopped taking them is that my appetite was outragious and I wanted to eat everything in sight.

Top Bottom