Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydroxycut without ephedrine for woman

hilarycl

This will be my first time taking hydro. I'm currently on a diet and need to lose about 16 pounds. I bought this hidroxicut without ephedrine because ephedra causes side effects on me, will it work anyway as the regular Hero with ephedra? Or that makes it less powerful? - I remember reading about ephedra being banned a while back, could this be some old advertising I read online?

Hydroxycut is basically a caffeine pill with a mere sprinkling of other ingredients added. Caffeine can help reduce appetite but it isn't going to do a whole lot for directly burning body fat. In fact, if stimulants like caffeine are abused, they will raise cortisol levels in the body and actually be counter productive to your fat loss goals.

If you need to loose weight, you need to focus on your diet and training. It's as simple as that. No supplement will melt the fat off of you. Think about it. The supplement industry is a multi billion dollar industry but Americans are fatter then ever. No 'quick fix' fat loss supplement works.

The best supplement for fat loss is cardarine: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

If you are going to spend your money on something, that would be the thing to spend it on. But again, diet and training is priority #1.

Cardarine is definitely a much better option, since it has no stims in it, and it is a non-hormonal compound. Therefore, there are no side effects to be concerned about, and it will be extremely effective in fat burning while maintaining your lean mass. Besides, it will give you a huge boost in endurance and recovery, helping you with cardio training, and ultimately leading to an even more enhanced fat loss.

Personally, I can vouch for Cardarine's effectiveness for a lady from the perspective of my wife, who has used it on several occassions, and the results were always great. She got especially amazing results when she stacked Cardarine GW with N2Slin.

It may help slightly but that is just due to the caffeine content. You will want to focus on diet and getting into a caloric deficit. I would shoot for 500 calories less than what you burn each day. If you do that and exercise an hour each day you can easily lose 2lbs of pure fat each week.

Top Bottom