Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut has lost it's effect. Would you advise a switch?

newlurker

Hi. It seems that Hydroxycut has lost all of the effects that I initially felt. Energy, thermogenisis....What do you think about switching to a differnet brand? I think that I need to shake things up, but I'm not sure.
I hope that my question isn't annoying. I did do a search, and couldn't find my answer. I kept reading the same ECA and fatburner threads.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

How long have you been taking it?

Maybe you need a break to clean out your receptors....try going off it for a few weeks....

Although - the thermogenic effect is supposed to IMPROVE with time....despite the fact that the jittery feeling does wear off....

Switching to another product won't really help - because most brands contain the same ingredients.

Although - since you are on e/c/a right now - you could swith to an n/y/c stack....maybe give that a shot?

Switch to clen for a while, or get your self a home made ECA stack. Pure ephedrine is much stronger then the extracts found in products like Hydroxycuts™ and Xenedrine™.

Well, ideally you want the pharasutical ephedrine, but even the HCL is better then the stuff in the other brands.

Top Bottom