Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut Hardcore?

jackass25

Has anyone here used Hydroxycut Hardcore??
I have been using it for about 10 days, following the recommended dosage. Yesterday I took 3 pills before breakfast in the morning and by 3:30pm I started to get what seemed like severe heartburn, which then turned into a lot of nausea and a feeling like i'm going to have a stroke. Has anyone else experienced this? I know some people will say to drink more water but, I drank 15 cups yesterday and it's the middle of winter, in canada, so it is quite a bit. I am also in fair shape. Just trying to lose the last bit of stubborn fat of my lower abs..
Any suggestions? Has anyone had great results using a lower than recommended dosage?

hey bro, just take 1 or 2 instead of three jut let your body handle that for a few days than bump it up to 2 or 3, and just try to up your cardio to about 30-40min 4-5 days a week post workout if you can do more do it, thats the only way you're really going to loose it that and diet

Has anyone here used Hydroxycut Hardcore??
I have been using it for about 10 days, following the recommended dosage. Yesterday I took 3 pills before breakfast in the morning and by 3:30pm I started to get what seemed like severe heartburn, which then turned into a lot of nausea and a feeling like i'm going to have a stroke. Has anyone else experienced this? I know some people will say to drink more water but, I drank 15 cups yesterday and it's the middle of winter, in canada, so it is quite a bit. I am also in fair shape. Just trying to lose the last bit of stubborn fat of my lower abs..
Any suggestions? Has anyone had great results using a lower than recommended dosage?

i would throw it in the trash and just take some b12, and some green tea extract. carb cut and hit the cardio early am and late night.

100% of muscletech products are bs. it is all cheap crap with a fancy lebel and a big price tag.

if you want to try a pill ephedrine is pretty easy to get and it works well.

I lost 10lbs w/ hydroxcut hardcore's help.. also working out & good diet though..
When your up to 3 pills 3x a day.. stop taking em.. your body needs to reset, you'll just be wasting the product!

Thanks everyone.. So, localgirl, when you get up to 3 pills 2x a day do you just immediately go back to 1 pill 2x/day or do you stop taking it for a day or two then restart? I've went back to 2 pills a day and worked myself up back to 4 a day. My body can't seem to handle 6 a day. I've been doing cardio in the am 6 days/week and weight training in the pm 5 days per week. I've lost a little bit, my upper abs are getting more defined. It seemed to work very well on your body localgirl. ;);)

I take them for a month or two, and then I take about 2 weeks off from them. Initially it took a while to kick in, and if I didnt stick w/ the workout & diet, it didnt do much for me..
so stick w/ it & hard work always pays off!!

P.s haha thanks!

i'd say toss that shit away bro. all muscletech is garbage and they hype it up saying you can do so in so and such an amount of time. we'll all of their posterboys are using AAS for that stuff. hydroxycut makes me feel exactly like im going to have a stroke. my one buddy said he knew a girl that went crazy from taking too many diet pills. if you really want to lose weight, watch your diet. complex carbs in the A.M. but quit at 3pm and eat all protein. Salmon, tuna, red meat, and LOTS of veggies. in the mourning eat some eggs, oatmeal, skim milk, kashi cereal, brown rice. Preworkout i like a banana and 3 raw eggs. that gets me more hyped up than an energy drink.

But trust me, that shit may help a little, but doing yourself is much more rewarding in the longterm. Omega's lipoflame is vastly better in my opinion, but also in my opinion you don't even need that stuff! good luck cutting bro!

Top Bottom