Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut and......

fyyer

Ok, im done bulking...... Im gonna try and cut now... I been taking Hydroxycut for a week now ( 2 pills a day... 1 in morning, 1 afternoon) .... Week 2 starts ( 4 pills a day ... 2 morning, 2 afternon ) ... Right now im at 205... not sure of my bf% But I dont have much tone or abs.... im not real fat though... I was just curious on my diet. Yesterday all I had to eat was some coca puffs for breakfast, and a peanut butter and jelly ( mmm... good... ) with a few Nutrition bars... I went to work planning on having dinner ( so I didnt have dinner at my house ) well little did I know... it was a huge party, and there was no time for a break or dinner. There came a point where I was so hungry that it just kinda wore off, and I wasnt hungry anymore. Basically what Im trying to say is that im not sure how much food is enough, and how much isnt. I know obviousely im gonna lose muscle along with the fat while cutting, but I dont wanna look skinny. Then again I dont wanna stay pudgy from eating a little too much.

And also

Hydroxycut is perfectly safe if taken with proper dosages? Or do you guys know something I dont? :)

Yea Hydroxycut is ok but you need to eat more and more frequently. Do you have a rough estimate of what your caloric intake was when you were bulking? You should be eating 5-6 meals a day or every couple hours. Your caloric intake should never go above maintenance which is your bodyweight x 16 if I remember correctly (could be wrong here). This will speed up your metabolism. How much cardio and what are your workouts like? Your question was kinda vaguewhich is why I asked all these questions

Hydroxy cut is fine-- as long as your body reacts okay to ephedrine. There are better products out there that are cheaper, but almost all the burners on the market are esencially the same. A better alternative might be making your own ECA burner (through buying the ephedrine, caffeine and asprin seperately)-- but they all server the same basic purpose.

With respects to your diet-- you should plan it out a lot more carefully if you wanna cut down. Don't just eat less, but eat smarter. You shouldnt just slash your caloric intake, but cut it back gradually (as to not lose too much muscle mass-- which is also good for burning fat). Without knowing your stats it is tough to give you a starting caloric number-- but I would say start off eating around 2500 calories/day and gradually drop from there. Most importantly, keep carbs moderate (and NO carbs within your last few hours being awake), protein high and fat relatively low (and try to consume good fats-- like Udo's oil or flax oil or just from lean meats/fish-- and not fat from junk food or mayo, etc (which you shouldn't be eating anyway). Anyway, this is all pretty basic advice, but hope it helps. Oh, and do a lot of cardio (preferibly first thing in the morning on an empty stomach if possible). Good luck.

Top Bottom