Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hybrid cycle and traning..

blindside05

I will be running a 10 week cycle of the following

t400
tren acetate
eq
m-drol

I currently have:
2 have vials of t400 10ml 400mg
1 vial of eq 10ml 300mg
1 vial of tren acetate 10ml 100mg
1 bottle of M-drol
1 bottle of arimidex to run throughout cycle

what are some suggested dosages?

i want to run t400 and eq throughout entirety and use tren a for the first month and then mdrol for the second month and just continue the t400 and eq for the last few weeks.

is 10 weeks enough?

obviously im trying to gain size without the bloated look thats so common and gain strength. im guessing my bf percentage might go down a little with this gear as well.

my training consists of standard weight training mixed with crossfit style workouts for cardio. such as handstand pushups tire flips box jumps heavy bags olympic lifts sled pulling kettlebell work.

will i be able to get the fullest from this gear while doing this style of training instead of just orthodox bodybuilding free weights?

suggestions and thoughts are appreciated.

i am experienced with both phs and aas. my pct is taken care of already and is a non issue.

ive tried cutting before and my body resisted the change so im going for hard size and strength without too much water puffiness. ill let that new muscle burn off excess fat little by little by increasing my bmr.

thnks

also i needed to add that i am not the original user of this account. instead im a friend of the user and am just posting through his profile.

thanks

Top Bottom