Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows those low carb pancakes from GNC?

scout420

Well guys.I have a weekness for weed,cereal and pancakes.Now I have a bowl of cereal every morning.And smoke a blunt every night.But pancakes are just loaded with carbs so I try to stay away from them.Now yesterday I was at GNC and so some low carb pancke mix.Any of you guys try them are they any good.:p

I'm, not sure about the price I just took a quick look at the back and it had 5 grams of carbs per serving.Which is pretty fuckin good for pancakes.Well anyone ever try them or what.

iceman11111 said:

I used to make low carb pancakes with eggs whites and soy protein.

thats exactly what those pancakes are made of, except they add some whey in there as well

I tried one version of low carb pancakes. It was a total joke. My girlfriend still laughs about the day I served her cardboard for breakfast.

If you mean Protein Pancakes, they are really good. Those I can eat. I think it costs about 10 bucks per bag. The chocolate chip pancakes don't even need syrup. I would recommend them.

IRON

haha

the name says it all scout...:fro: :havoc: :insane:

you should quit smokin those blunts though, harsh on the lungs. Get you some good green, without the stems and seeds and get yourself a glass peice.

Top Bottom