Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hows forged steel?

CoBra666

Broken
seen in a couple threads now ppl using forged steel both in pct and while on. wondering how its working? how does it compare to hcgen or unleashed? better for on cycle or pct? or anything else anyone can chime in

im interested in this also. just ordered a bottle from the buy 1 get 2... 3 bottles shipped for $10.50 each too good to pass up.

That was a good deal..

yeah i saw and ran to the truck and got to the bank yesterday to deposit some money onto my card before it closed in 15 minutes lol

im probbaly gonna get the anabolic matrix too and stack these together as an alternative to hcgenerate. except im gonna miss the fadogia :(

what? son of a bitch! i finally got a sale with the n2kts one. first one in over a year that the sale didnt come out a week after i made my order. now im back on the missed super awesome sale list.

i think if you order it within the next 4 hours youre good sale is for april only i think thats what southernlord said about it

Top Bottom