Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to find dailey # cals

bigbusdriver

i just started taking powdered creatine i mix metrx creatine with 4 oz of apple juice right after my workout and i am reataining water like it's my time of the month or something :D since i am a male and a big one at that i am not rushing out to get tampons i will say it's the creatine. but anyway i wondering how many calories i should eat a day to lose body fat. i am 5'9" 316 right now (bloated from water) my weight right before starting creatine was 305 i should be starting to drop the water now though as it has been almost 7 days. anyway my b.f. % masured with one of those things you hold in your hand is around 28-30 % i think that is a little high reading. never been measured with calipers any way i would like to get down to 12 % by this time next year. i have to have my carbs!!! but i have been tring to keep them to around 75-100 grams a day 300 grams of protien and i am not sure how much fat i should be eating but i get around 25-30 grams a day. i am gonna change my training schedual to include more body parts per day insted of the one per week i have been doing
probably look like this
mon chest and tris am cardio
tues back and bies am cardio
wends off
thurs legs
fri shoulders traps am cardio
sat am cardio

liter weight keeping reps between 12-15 with less than 30 sec rest between sets and 1 min between excersizes ?

any advice
oh lipokentix ? is this like a eca stack ?
i take L glut,multi vit, am gonna use clen for 8 weeks

Top Bottom