Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Test E to inject at once?

Ya i agree you need to up your protein another 100g a day spread out over the day.. protein shakes for snacks are good times!

growthspurt said:
Bro,

Nobody with any common sense is going to agree with you on this. Even if you changed the pin before the next inject, the gear has still been exposed to the open air inside that syringe for a long time! And if this dude is injecting properly, then he is also asparating when he sticks. What if he draws in blood?? And don't think for a second if you don't draw in blood, you're just pulling air into the syringe! Either way, unless you live in a steril plastic bubble, a certain level of contamination has occured as soon as he takes that syringe out of the steril package and draws the juice from its vile or amp. You are just given this dude bad advice..bottom line!

To the one who started this thread.. Don't fuck around splitting 250mgs. Just shoot 250mgs every three days for ten weeks and take your dbol. You'll thank me for it later.

Thanks bro - even if you switch pins and refrigerate the syringe it's not a great idea but for arguements sake let's say that the risk is low. You still have a problem. You're telling the guy to inject .5 CCs of something that stays in his system for a few weeks. That's like saying that if you have a cold you should take an eye dropper and take three drops of cough syrop every 10 min. I'm not saying it's wrong bro - just redundant. The answer to your other question - "Would you take 500mg in a single shot?" You're kidding right? Bro, there's guys on here that take 3cc shots in the glutes regularly. I do 2ccs in my quads (400mg test and 250mg eq). That's 650mg of juice and it goes in like butter. I'm just a little guy - the big boys on here (with winny and other fast AAS in their stacks) are doing 10 or more ccs a week. At .5 cc shots they'd look like a dart board in a pub. We're not talking about slin pins - 23s at 1-1.5" can tenderize a guy after a while. So, 500mg of test enanthate can be used as a single 2cc shot once a week. Why stick yourself more often for no reason?
Thanks for backing me up growthspurt. I don't think JAV would've been hurt taking that advice but you're right - the advice was just bad - no offense to anyone.
BTW - thanks for the K JAV and good luck - I know you'll get huge - remember to take the PCT really serious

fireflyer said:
Thanks bro - even if you switch pins and refrigerate the syringe it's not a great idea but for arguements sake let's say that the risk is low. You still have a problem. You're telling the guy to inject .5 CCs of something that stays in his system for a few weeks. That's like saying that if you have a cold you should take an eye dropper and take three drops of cough syrop every 10 min. I'm not saying it's wrong bro - just redundant. The answer to your other question - "Would you take 500mg in a single shot?" You're kidding right? Bro, there's guys on here that take 3cc shots in the glutes regularly. I do 2ccs in my quads (400mg test and 250mg eq). That's 650mg of juice and it goes in like butter. I'm just a little guy - the big boys on here (with winny and other fast AAS in their stacks) are doing 10 or more ccs a week. At .5 cc shots they'd look like a dart board in a pub. We're not talking about slin pins - 23s at 1-1.5" can tenderize a guy after a while. So, 500mg of test enanthate can be used as a single 2cc shot once a week. Why stick yourself more often for no reason?
Thanks for backing me up growthspurt. I don't think JAV would've been hurt taking that advice but you're right - the advice was just bad - no offense to anyone.
BTW - thanks for the K JAV and good luck - I know you'll get huge - remember to take the PCT really serious

No prob my man, you made a good point!

The average person can easily handle 3cc in the glute and 2cc in the thigh. Nut up mang take it all at once! Read a drug book about how long it stays in your system, or look it up on the internet. Test e is in you for almost 2 weeks. Once you get rolling, say after about 3-4 weeks, your levels will stay even. Hope this helps.

Sounds to me as if you need to do some research before taking any anabolics.You want to use steroids,yet you don't even know how much to inject at once!!!

Maybe for some of us this is our research! Asking experienced people questions, but since I been in the game, all iv noticed is anyone experienced enough to help, making a mock of inexperienced people. We come on a site like this because we wanna get into jus wat your into. If you don't wanna give your tips don't come on the site! Or even more simple, don't comment, cause your comment was about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Top Bottom