Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Food To Eat When On Juice

VENOM

Just wondering what the diet should be like when on juice. I posted my stats before but here they are again. 22yrs old, 6'0 tall, 180lbs w/ low %fat. I'm gonna do my first cycle near DEC.
Sus, Deca, dbol....Right now I'm natural and taking creatine, N-large and Met-rex meal replacements. I eat lots of tuna, red meat, rice, potatos, vegetables, oatmeal, eggs and much more...
My intake is about 3000 cals, 300 protein, 30 fat.
Now I might be able to eat more when I juice but is it ok to eat fast food or should I stay away from that. I eat all good food now but sometimes when I'm not home I might have to hit something else. Will it be ok to eat pizza , or burgers once in a blue moon. Or should I stick to a good diet for maximum gains.

if you want to really bulk up i would try moving your calories up to about 5,000 a day with around 300-400g of protein..don't make the jump all of a sudden though..gradually increase your caloric intake by about 500 cal a week to avoid storing excess fat..as far as fast food goes..i don't eat it, but if you have one day out the week to cheat you more likely to stay with your clean diet for a long time...just my opinion hope this helps bro!!:fro:

Get 300g of protein a day and 4000+ calories per day while you're on and you'll grow fast. It's ok to eat burgers and pizzas and junk food with nutritious value while you're on, anything that has meat or a significant amount of protein in it is good, especially during the 8 hours after your workout. But stay away from simple carbs like candy and such.

Rühler of the Freäks© said:
Its not that hard, eat everything in sight.

He's basically got the right idea. It really all depends on how well you are able to hold weight. If you've been trainning for two years and been eating clean and not gained really anything note worthy then eat everything in sight. It really depends on YOU!

Hope this in some way answers your question.

WRJ

It sounds like your diet is pretty clean now. When you up the calories it will get tougher to eat really clean and fit all that food in. What does that mean? You probably will be eating SOME foods that are higher in fat and more calorie dense. Don't let it turn into an excuse to eat like a jenny craig drop out :) Up the calories slowly and watch the scale. good luck Bro.
firstenrgy

From what you wrote, it looks like your diet is pretty decent. Im 205 and eat 300 + grams of protien a day. Roughly 1.5 grams of protien per pound of body weight and have had good results. Remember your body needs protien every 2.5 - 3.5 hours. So split up your meals into 40 - 50 grams of pro. each meal and feed the machine accordingly. Also do a search on ginger root and you will find out the benefits of this herb. It helps with the digestion of protien.

manny78 said:
eat as much as you can. Tuna cans, shakes, chicken, everything !!!!

Hey Manny you are a fucking twat. Giving that geeza that advice you don't know fuck all. All you do is go around dissing people and calling them scammers and then you talk shit.

You don't eat everything sonny you eat quality food. Fast food is for school kids and pricks with 15" necks like you.
You only eat quality proteins and carbs and the rest is shite.

This is what the bro needs to hear :
1.Protein 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
2.Carbs : 1000g of carbs .85% complex carbs and 15% simple carbs which is fruite.
3.Calories 5000 a day but make it good shit and not shakes
and cardboard burgers.

The list is this : steak, chicken,cheese,bananas,brown rice,vege,
potatoes,eggs,salad,whole wheat bread, orange juice,
fruit,milk.

You are what you eat. So Manny, you get your fucking little green turd karma buttons for kissing ass not for giving sound advice.

Jack

Keep that site out of your posting please as it makes refs on where to get gear that that is fobbiden on this board

M18

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Says Suck This Manny said:

Hey Manny you are a fucking twat. Giving that geeza that advice you don't know fuck all. All you do is go around dissing people and calling them scammers and then you talk shit.

You don't eat everything sonny you eat quality food. Fast food is for school kids and pricks with 15" necks like you.
You only eat quality proteins and carbs and the rest is shite.

This is what the bro needs to hear :
1.Protein 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
2.Carbs : 1000g of carbs .85% complex carbs and 15% simple carbs which is fruite.
3.Calories 5000 a day but make it good shit and not shakes
and cardboard burgers.

The list is this : steak, chicken,cheese,bananas,brown rice,vege,
potatoes,eggs,salad,whole wheat bread, orange juice,
fruit,milk.

You are what you eat. So Manny, you get your fucking little green turd karma buttons for kissing ass not for giving sound advice.

Jack

Keep that site out of your posting please as it makes refs on where to get gear that that is fobbiden on this board

M18

(clap), (clap)...you are the only one that we dis, that is because you are a scamming bitch...Go screw people and run your mouth on another board...LOSER

Top Bottom