Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Clen to use for my wife?

Mr.Evil

My wife wants to do an 8 week clen and cytomel cycle.
How much clen and cyto should she use? Or should she just use clen?

She wieghs 140 pounds @ 5'7. She works out about 3 times a week.

Thanks,
ME

I know nothing about cytomel...but clen should only be used 18 days at a time. Start her off with one tab the first day and work up to a symptomatically comfortable dosage(8-10 max for most people) and then taper back down to the end of the cycle.

Clen for ladies

Mrs. Evil here. About the Clen: I read that one cycle is pretty dramatic as far as how much weight you will lose. Does anyone have any info about what kind of results to expect? Is it worth it, and is there anything better? Any info on the cost of one cycle?
Thanks

Use the search button and you'll find lots of info on how to
dose it. Cytomel is T3 (a thyroid hormone) which is extremely
catabolic to muscle tissue and should only be taken by men
or women who are currently on a cycle of steroids.

As far as dramatic weight loss....Uhhh...No. You won't
lose 40 lbs of fat on a cycle of clen. It's more for
shredding down the last few lbs of fat to get
that hardbody physique.

You will probably get more accurate answers to questions about female cycles from this forum.

-Stew

im new at this so please correct me if im wrong.. but i think if u take clen and cyt.. w/o an AS in there somewhere i think u will not only lose fat but muscle too!!! :( and thats a no no dear!!! u want to build muscle that burns fat.. this way it will be long term weight loss not temporary. well anyway.. even if u dont want to build more muscle u still dont want to lose any..so read up girl... maybe one of the more experienced members will chime in any time now.... hummmmm warlobo to the rescuuuuuuue!?!?!?!? -- :D KBgrl

I've read enough at this point to tell me that I should probably stick with just Clenbuterol. Unless, like I said, anyone else knows of anything more effective. I already work out, and I just want something to speed up the fat burning process so the muscle is more defined. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there....

Mrs. Evil

I do know of a few females who have used Clen and found that it was no more effective then your over the counter ECA stack. Sorry, no magic bullet here.:(

Top Bottom