Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much carbs?

joee

i dont' know what happened to my last post..but...i am 171lbs. and i want to keep growing....about how much carbs should i be taking it a day? how many grams?

2.5-3g per pound of bodyweight. If you're a true hardgainer you may need more. I would say 500g a day should fuel your workouts and anabolic activities.

Eat all you can. Im cuttin so I eating between 45-75 cabrs a day. I want some doughtnuts.:bawling: with milk

I would say that you need at least 300-400 grams a day, insulin is the most anabolic substance in the body and this is what shuttles your nutreints to your muscles....also if you don't get enough carbs then your protein is used as a energy source and not for muscle repair....and you damn sure don't want that to happen.

You also need to keep the calories up,just stop and figure 14.7 cals per pound,so at 200 pounds your maintence cals would be 2940,and thats just to stay at that weight,skip

Top Bottom