Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many Times A Week Is Best To Work Your Abs?

Abs are like any other muscle, i train them like my calves which is twice a week.:)

JUICESEEKER said:
IS IT OK TO WORK YOU ABS EVERYDAY, OR 3X A WEEK, ETC?
I AM TRYING TO TIGHTEN MY ABS AND I NEED SOME ADVICE.

It all depends on you and your goal! I do twice a week too, but you could do it everyday, your abs are tough!

like bpdaddy said...it's up to you dude. right now, mid spring, i'm training abs one day, obliques the next, back and forth. i only spend a few minutes at the end of my workout doing one or the other. i have about 3 different routines that i rotate between for abs, and probably 2 for obliques. by 'routine' i mean maybe two exercises max with about 3 sets per exercise. i guess it's more of a pump routine than anything else. i find that it works at least psychologically. i am relatively lean, so my midsection definitely feels tighter when my abs are more consistently pumped. girls looking at my midsection could probably not tell the difference if i'd trained abs today or 3 days ago, but they feel better when they've been trained more frequently. i can definitely maintain ab definition and strength only training them a couple of times a week though. like the other guys have been saying, it's a choice man. do what works. for me, summer time is the time to keep my abs nice and tight because i never know when the occasion might arise when i'll be around some nice looking girls and they want to see a little somethin'. i'm in college so the possibility is always there, day and night. good luck to you bud.

Bro every day. I rotate upper one day, and lower the next. I mix in obliques with both. I think the more you train abs, the sicker they get. Same with calves.

You can train abs whenever you want 2x, 3x, 4x, times a week it doesn't really matter what matters is your diet if you have a layer of flab on your stomach you won't be seeing your abs at all. A friend of my trains his abs 2-4 times a month and has great abs because he has a low fat diet.

Top Bottom