Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many calories do you guys eat on average a day while cutting?

Yes, you have been significantly under eating for a pretty good amount of time and having a long 9 mile run on top of that without more fat loss is a pretty good indicator that your metabolism has slowed a lot. Bumping those calories up will bring your metabolism back up and over time and the fat loss should start back up again

Ok so if your maintainance is 4000 if you included your daily activities then yes you should be eating 3500 give or take. Don't worry about whether your metabolism is slow or not if you have no medical conditions it should just cal into place. Now when you bump yourself up to 3500 you may retain some water because your body isn't used to the excess calories. Don't let that scare you, if it does just blast some HIIT training to shed the water, but with you running that much I'm sure you will be fine. Side effects of under eating are mood swings, irritability, stalled metabolism, LOW TESTOSTERONE, and lethargy.

Alright thank you guys very much I am gonna make the changes immediately!

What are your thoughts on fasted cardio? I always do my cardio first thing in the morning before I eat anything as I have heard that is the best for maximum fat burn. What are your thoughts?

Just a calorie estimate i use is this
Bulk - weight x 20

maintenace - weight x 15
....add in cardio ed and it.can be a slow cut

Serious cutting - weight x 10

just an estimate...

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

What are your thoughts on fasted cardio? I always do my cardio first thing in the morning before I eat anything as I have heard that is the best for maximum fat burn. What are your thoughts?

Save your fasted cardio ,
Sleep in longer, skip breakfast and fast until noon. More rest, still create the calorie difference by skipping breakfast and you increase your insulin sensitivity by fasting . ( I stole this from leangains.com ) but it's how I diet and stay lean all year round. And when carb cycling I save 75% of my carbs for post workout 6 pm. I'll fast from 930 pm - 130 pm the next day, eat a medium sized meal at 130, then 10 grams of bcaa pre workout (5pm) and another 10 during my workout then post workout meal at 630 pm, and another snack with more carbs around 9-930 pm

Save your fasted cardio ,
Sleep in longer, skip breakfast and fast until noon. More rest, still create the calorie difference by skipping breakfast and you increase your insulin sensitivity by fasting . ( I stole this from leangains.com ) but it's how I diet and stay lean all year round. And when carb cycling I save 75% of my carbs for post workout 6 pm. I'll fast from 930 pm - 130 pm the next day, eat a medium sized meal at 130, then 10 grams of bcaa pre workout (5pm) and another 10 during my workout then post workout meal at 630 pm, and another snack with more carbs around 9-930 pm

What do you think of protein shakes, are they necessary? I usually have one after my run, and after my weightlifting. I have done a lot of research on this and have heard a lot of mixed reviews but the more constant consensus seems to be that they are more important after weight training than cardio. What are your thoughts?

Top Bottom