Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long will the anabolic rebound last?

SwitchedOn

After a DNP cycle, when most of your glycogen is gone, T4-T3 conversion is extremely low, and insulin release has been depressed how long do you think the anabolic rebound effect will last? And are there any ideas on how to maximize this effect? I am thinking it's similar to carbing up during a keto diet except that DNP inhibits the release of insulin whereas being in ketosis doesn't.
Also, which would cause more of a disruption in T4-T3 conversion- being in ketosis,
using T3 to help cut, or
being on DNP.
The reason I'm asking this is it seems that after being on DNP or on a CKD, as soon as you start carbing up T4-T3 starts increasing. Why isn't this the case while using exogenous T3?
AND is the production of T3 after being inhibited from one of these mechanisms linear or exponential? Can the body supercompensate, even for a short period of time, by producing enough T3 to go above previously normal levels?
I know there are alot of questions here and responses to even one of them might be long. Thanks for reading.:D

Top Bottom