Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is this BULK???

Needhelp

8:00 - 4 Whole eggs, cup oatmeal, 2 banana's

10:00 - Whey with milk, cup of oatmeal, banana

12:00 - Chicken Breast, Rice, Brcolli

1-6 @ WORK

6:30 - Whey w/ grape juice (Pre WO)
6:35 - WO
7:45 - Whey w/ grape juice

8:30 - Chicken Breast, Rice, brocolli

My weight: 160lbs
Goal weight, eventually: 180lbs
Body fat: 11-15%
Goal BF: 8%

Is that good, do i need more food? Is preworkout meal good?

You will never see 180 on that diet. 150 more like it.

Too much whey, not enough lean meat. Also, too long a break between meals (noon to 8:30pm with nothing but whey protein and grape juice (why grape juice?)). Plus you'll be working out without having eaten in 6.5 hours...not good. YOu should eat a regular meal about an hour-hour and a half before you workout. Then get some protein shake post workout.

12:00 - Chicken Breast, Rice, Brocolli

1:00 - Work

3:00 - Sunflower seeds, a cup at most

6:00 - off work

6:30 - Chicken Breast, Brocolli
7:45 - WO
8:45 - Whey with grape juice (20 oz's), banana

9:30 - Tuna, Brocolli, Milk

10:30 - Cottage Cheese

11:00 - Sleep

I drink about 1/2 - 1 gallon milk/day, is that bad? And about 1 1/2 gallons of water...

It's not grape juice @ 10, it's milk.. and I have oatmeal too..

I chagned it up a little, but not much. I can't eat much at my work, but i'm sure I can eat some sunflower seeds.. Those would be easy to hide in my pocket...

So, that's only whey 2x day and the rest is real food..

Am I eating too many carbs? Enough protein? Fats?

Thanks man

Last edited:
Needhelp said:

12:00 - Chicken Breast, Rice, Brcolli

1-6 @ WORK

6:30 - Whey w/ grape juice (Pre WO)
6:35 - WO
7:45 - Whey w/ grape juice

8:30 - Chicken Breast, Rice, brocolli

My weight: 160lbs
Goal weight, eventually: 180lbs
Body fat: 11-15%
Goal BF: 8%

Is that good, do i need more food? Is preworkout meal good?
first of all you have to pick weather you want to bulk or cut. unless you have great genetics your not going to do both with great success. if you want to bulk, than I would throw in a lot of red meat, healthy fats, and complex carbs. with your current diet your not going to do much of anything accept waist away or at the very best maintain what you have.

It's looks like you're eating about 2200-2800, which is about maintenance if you are 160 lbs. If you are doing this natural, you will need a lot more than maintenance calories to grow obviously.
Throwing in about 10 oz of natural PB is an easy 1200 kcal that isn't too filling. This is about half of the small jars. Your 2 post workout meals are a good place to add calories. Get some ultra fuel and use 100 grams after your workout. Combine the whey and that's 600 kcal. Try something like Muscle Milk before bed or a good fat and protein meal.

Try to eat some more complex carbs. Sweet potatoes, wheat bread, and throw in some pasta for sure. Eat everything in site and you'll be alright.

Fatchops

You could punch this up a bit but it really isn't horrible other than the timing of your eating.

You should be trying to eat every 3 hours throughout the day. Buy some MRP shakes/bars if you need a quick meal. You'd be a lot better off mixing a quick shake at work...only takes a couple minutes to drink 40 grams of protein and some carbs...just add water.

You should add up the carbs/protein/fat totals by weighing all of your food. You'll need 2-300 grams/protein per day and you should be eating 10-15% more carbs than protein. Fats should be low but it doesn't seem as important. You should get some EFA's by eating fish, tuna, or buying some flax seed oil.

You'll probably need about 3300 calories/day. You can find BMR calculators on the `net to help you figure it out.

The others are correct, though...you can't really gain while losing weight (unless you're just starting out).

Top Bottom