Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast can one gain fat?

ismadiar-1988

How fast can one actually gain excessive weight - does that happen slowly, or fast? For example, if I stay on all-inclusive vacations for 2 weeks and eat all that I want, will I get really fat, or it would take more time than that? I do know that you can lose weight relatively fast, but what about gaining it?

Believe you me, you can gain quite some weight even within two weeks of crazy eating. The exact figure of your gains will depend on your genetics, the foods you will eat, and the exercise you will make. Besides, there is another hidden danger - the body gets used very fast to new schedules, and it may getr used to the new amounts of food you eat, so you might continue with the same pace even after the vacation without actually noticing it.

A pound of body weight is roughly 3500 calories. That's really not a lot. You can add a pound of fat in a single day if you over do it.

For example, let's say your calorie expenditure is about 3500. If you ate 7000 calories in a single day, you could gain a pound of fat in one day alone.

You can easy hit 7000 calories in a single day if you eat a bunch of fast food, soft drinks, ice cream etc.

A pound of body weight is roughly 3500 calories. That's really not a lot. You can add a pound of fat in a single day if you over do it.

For example, let's say your calorie expenditure is about 3500. If you ate 7000 calories in a single day, you could gain a pound of fat in one day alone.

You can easy hit 7000 calories in a single day if you eat a bunch of fast food, soft drinks, ice cream etc.

I highly doubt it just converts directly like that, as most of it will be excreted by your body, but some stored as fat, depending on insulin levels in the body as well

It would be very easy to gain weight at a resort like this. Especially where you are not only eating terrible but drinking too. The liquid calories can add up so fast. If you drank 10 beers throughout the day that would be roughly 1500 extra calories on top of the food you ate. Plus your metabolism is slowed down significantly from alcohol consumption. It is kind of a snowball effect.

That being said, enjoy yourself and have an extra cheat meal here and there but just keep your goals in mind.

Top Bottom