Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my diet look?

Austin316

I'd post this in the diet forum, except there is little to no feedback there. SO here goes, this is my bulking diet. Will start it as soon as I get my goods, the grams at the end are rough estimates, this is close as I can come up with for now. Ill also be taking AMinos, ZMA, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Sust/Dbol,Glucosamine/Chondritan
Give me you thoughts and any advise

Meal 1:
3 Jumbo eggs w/cheese and ham
1 cup oatmeal mixed in protein shake
16 ounces skim milk
Banana
Multi Vitamin

protein: 70g
Fat: 17g
Carbs: 70g

Meal 2:
12 ounce chicken breast
Mixed Vegetables

protein: 52 g
Carbs: not sure on the veges
Fat: 3 g

Meal 3:
Sandwhich (various meats)
Protein shake w/skim milk
yogurt

protein: 65g roughly
Carbs: 60g
fat: 15g

Meal 4 (post workout):
Nlarge2 w/ 16 ounces skim milk

Protein: 70g
Carbs: 111g
Fat: 14g

Meal 5:
Random (whatever my family makes, Ill add a chicken breast with a potato and something else if they don't make anything)

Protein: 40-60g
Carbs: 100-150 g
Fat: 10-30g

Meal 6: Myoplex shake w/ 8 ounces milk

Protein: 50g
Carbs: 31g
Fat: 3g

Total Daily Intakes:

Protein: 350+
Carbs: 600+
Fat: 85g +

you bulking? i hope so because those calorie counts are waaaay up there! looks good though. sure its not overkill? its up over 5k cals.

I wanna add some serious mass, I won't be doing this naturally though :D , as long as it gets the job done

AUSTIN

MAN IF I COULD EAT LIKE THAT I WOULDNT NEED STEROIDS (EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT STARTED "YET") IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO EAT LIKE I WANT TO. WHEN I DO I SEE INSTANT RESULTS. MY METABOLISM IS SUCH THAT I DONT REALLY HAVE TO WATCH WHAT I EAT SO I STAY PRETTY LEAN YEAR ROUND. ANYWAY, LOOKS GOOD BRO, KEEP IT UP!!!

I don't even think this will be hard to do, except maybe eating vegetables cause I hate them, do you really think its over 5k cals? I havn't counted cals and I don't know how to do the conversions with the grams given

350 x 4=1400

600 x 4=2400

85 x 9=765

Total (lowball figure)=4565 cals

i was a bit off. im wondering if you are taking into consideration hidden cals: mayo, bbq sauce, ketchup, certain veggies that may be starchy (corn). sometimes they add up.

it looks good though. you should really pack it on if you stick to that. you will probably put on some b.f. but if you are strict enough to follow this, you are probably disciplined enough to cut afterwards as well.

good luck bro, and enjoy. im on the opposite end of the spectrum. 26-2800 calories. ugh. its not bad though. just had my 5th meal and im off to bed.

peace.

That is a fairly good mass building diet. I actually eat more than that but it is a good start. Once you find it easy try and increase the amounts as you will find you can eat more when the gear kicks in and as your weight goes up. Force feed if you have to - I do every day. Another trick is make up a protein and keep it by the side of your bed. I usually wake in the night for a piss, so I neck the protein then and go back to sleep. This gives you a more constant supply throughout the night.

U goinna get big.... :) Enjoy and smoke a little herb to help you eat all that food.

Top Bottom