Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you take CLEN

Kazoo

A friend gave me clenbuterol and I have no idea how to take it. I have read other threads but am still not sure what to really do. Should I take anything before I start the Clen? What kind of excercise program should I be on? What kind of diet? Please help???:xeye:

Good ? I'm trying to find out if I'm to young to take it (18) so if you think I'm headed down the wrong path let me know.

The only thing I have been able to find about being too young is that it may cause, correct me if I'm wrong people, a stunt in growth if your really young like early teens, but I'm not sure the cut off age. All I can say is keep researching. Check on line, but you can also check your library...I know it sounds old fashioned but I found out some pretty interesting things by just using the good ol' Dewey Decimal System....The best of luck on your findings...Keep us all posted, any little tid-bit helps!!!:cool:

Why don't you try diet, cardio, and weight lifting first, instead of taking the clen? Keep reading the board for lots of good advice. If you aren't doing anything at all right now, anything you do will stimulate your body and provide a response.

Fennec

Top Bottom