Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do pro bodybuilders "really" make a living?...

Quote;
"I am in my mid 20's now plan to get married soon, and just want to kind of not keep ties with shit like this that much...Shit like this comes back to haunt you later...Just doesn't pay out in the end."

I guess it don't. I've done some bad things since I grew up and started working out (not exactly like that but some other bad ass shitty things), you get to a point where you just got to make a decision. Creepy shit actually... We've all got our burdens.

Molle_23 said:
HA ha ha, this was funny shit... LMAO !!!
Never heard of it in Europe, though, but I bet there is a demand for stuff like that in every big city :)
:p :D :fro:

Funny you should say that, check out aftonbladet.se for an article today about male prossies. sick.

well the good ones make money off contests, endorsemnts and contracts through joe weider.........the ones who are amatuers either suck dick and put dick in dudes asses and mouths or take it in the ass theyselves............and the ones who arent gay sell drugs like steroids, coke, ex, heroin, and just about everything under the sun!

Uummm....good work? Honestly, being a student and dirt poor all the time, if someone asked me to hit them for money, I'd do it. HOWEVER, the sexual nature of it really creeps me out. I'm not a homophobe or anything, but I get hit on by gay men a little bit too frequently for my liking. It bothers me sometimes, not because they're gay but because I have this "personal bubble" thing - I like a couple feet between myself and strangers - and when gay men hit on me, they seem to always touch or get very close to me. That's my experience anyway, and I don't like it and so could clearly not bring myself to do anything like that. Don't know how you did it but way to go champ!

that's some freaky shit bro!!
not for nothing but, why not try dancing or "whatever" for older women???

I have a couple of friends that dance for women. I was even asked to dance at SF in NYC... but, I have a girl and I'm practically engaged.

How could you even look at your girl after doing something like that??
I guess money sometimes is worth more than your dignity.

I'm a very opened minded individual and I don't see anything wrong with other ppl doing such acts... but, damn that would just fuck me up in the head!!

good luck!

Top Bottom